Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep WeedHopper, that's where I work. Get free golf, too.

what up BHC,we have been having the best weather that I can remember,hope it stays this way.talking about golf ,we have over 150 places to whack the white ball around....been here 37 years never tried it once....the ponds are full of largemouth bass that have rarely seen a lure....excellent fishing right before dark when all the golfers are calling it a day.....BIU BHC heading out for a early gig.....peace:guitar:

You lucky bastage. Golf to me is very relaxing.

Relaxing for me too as long as I roll a couple of hog-legs. One for me and one for the owner/boss, otherwise all he wants to do is talk about work.:(

MeetMrFist2, you must be near Myrtel Beach.

Duck i laughed so hard one time while golfing cause my buddy had the munchies and had a bag of chips on the golf cart he had just bought from the beer girl/beer cart. He went to T off and a freaking Squirrel ran down the tree and grabbed his chips and hauled ***. Funny as hell. He was so pissed off,,,i kicked his *** that day for the 1st time. :rofl:

Duck you guessed right,been here 37 years by way of the Airforce,got out in 82 never left....hope everyone is having a great day time to BIU BHC....:beatnik:

No rain, just frost tonight and tomorrow.

I need a BIU :bong:

90 degrees one day, 50 the next.... good morning BHC, it is a pretty day here.. i am smoking some satori haze that makes me happy. Have a good day friend and don't forget to vote form BOTM please.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Well I caught a cold from my soaking on Thursday. And feel like __________. (fill in the blank)
Sure wish warm weather would get here and stay.

Oh Duck, a spring cold, yuck, I hope you feel better soon. I hope you're staying in and sipping some hot pot... Nothing worse than a sick duck!

It is a sunny day and I am glad... i washed the front porch yesterday, how could it get so dirty, oh yeah, dust storms in the desert. I painted some furniture. that felt good to be outside.
BIU as needed, and get well soon duck!

Thanks Rose:)

Ended up sleeping all day, after sleeping most of yesterday too. Feeling much better and starting to get my appetite back.

The only time I felt halfway decent was when I was biu'ing.

:bong:

hope you are feeling better Duck....time to BIU BHC...by the way,Umbra's box of chocolate looks amazing....peace

Isn't that pretty mrfist? I love the coloring.. How you doing guy?

Duck, how you doing?

Latest posts

Back