Indoor Bagseed grow 19 precious little babies :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i5am1nsane

Reaction score
Alright guys, today im starting a grow journal on my first grow. well actually its my second grow, but my first didnt last longer than 2 weeks. but anyways im into DAY 3 of flowering and some are already showing signs of sex. this is my first grow and im a bit of a newbie so ill take any tips on anything. ive got 19 plants in a 12sq foot closet. i am pretty sure that i am pushing it on the number of plants i have. i am hoping that it will be fine after i get rid of the males.

to see the veg pics go to my new grower thread.(in my sig)

posting pics u in a few

alright here are the current pics..

oh yea, forgot to say i vegged with 400w MH and am budding with 400w HPS.
using miracle grow moisture control soil with about 1/4 perlite.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

Looks nice.... I like that last pic... Interesting specimen fo bagseed.... Mostly Indica and look at those large sawteeth in the leaf edges....

Anyway.. Good luck 8)

What size area you growing in

I am in 4ft x2 1/2 X 7 ft tall

been wondering how many i could get in there

Great looking plants man

hey guys thanks for all the replies:)
but i am growing in a room 6'x2'8'Tall using only about 4feet of the length due to lack of lighting for the space.
hopefully soon i will be moving to a larger closet and i will be buying another 400w light, which will be plenty once i chop some of those males.

some updated pics on day 4 flowering..
Do the close-ups look M/F? they are all of the one that looks like its budding except the last 2..

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

found a pic of a male.. looks exactly like mine :mad:.. is mine male?
(cant post the pic due to lack of posts)

well i determined the 2 plants i took pics of were male and 3 others male as well...
Found one Female :D will post pics once i can get a decent one.

looks great !! Nice Plants !
yep there some Male there.. Pullem and hang them by the Neck..:hubba:

this plant's leaves have been looking like this for a week or so and things seem like theyre not getting better.

good news is out of the 19 i started with i have 8 left and 5 are female that i know of
bad news is...this is one of the females.

any ideas?

IMG_0856.jpg

Latest posts

Back