Anyone else addicted to Rock Band/Guitar Hero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Anyone else love playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero while Baked or even straight? I play guitar/bass/drums in real life..lol
I just bought guitar hero VH(Van Halen) even though the reviews were not that good...I gotta say this one has been the best one yet...although I like my Rock Band Beatles a close second....very challenging on the guitar parts...go figure there...:hubba:
Just wondering who else enjoys the whole virtual rock star thing? I will be the first to say I love singing but can not carry a note...but these games are forgiving enough if you can find the right pitch...I usually play drums when I am straight because as soon as I smoke I can not play drums....:)

i also enjoy playing the drums on rock band 2. i dont own the game, a friend does. i was thinking about buying the upgraded drums that are more durable and actually have a bass pedal.

battery by metallica pisses me off. damn you lars!

Yay Art! I love the wii, hehe :D I play the grand Slam tennis on there mostly

I'd play more GH but I usually play with the daughter, lucky to make it thru a song.

I can usually go through the medium on guitar with no problem...even stoned...but not with the Van Halen version...understandable since it is Eddie...

How is the beatles RB, The wife was going to get me one for Christmas but they where sold out. Is it worth trying to find? Im a big beatles fan.

ray jay said:
How is the beatles RB, The wife was going to get me one for Christmas but they where sold out. Is it worth trying to find? Im a big beatles fan.

Dude if you love the Beatles and smoking weed get the Beatles Rock Band....my wife is now a Beatles fan after playing this game a cpl times...some of the psychedelic stuff they do on screen for the Beatles later albums is intense...I had to put the guitar down and pause a cpl times...way too trippy to play..you can get it used at gamestop for like half price...

I just bought GH a couple weeks ago, also bought Metallica, GH 3. I played through Merallica right off the bat. Went to World tour (came with GH) and played through a bunch of that.

I finally realized you needed to do career mode in World Tour to unlock a big chunk of songs...so we did that the past 2 weeks. I finally had to go to medium on guitar, and still on easy on drums. I do the guitar way more often than drums, but I like both equally.

I hope to get VH and a couple other GH i have missed. I think I heard something about KISS coming out with one, and I really hope not. I do not like them at all.

Thanks Hampster thats the push I needed. Just got RB beatles for the wii we got for the holidays on ebay. Now Ill need to go find Johns guitar to play.

ray jay said:
Just got The Beatles RB. WOW!!!!!

Lol....hve you played their any of their psychedelic songs yet high?? The visuals make me start tripping...:)

My kids are always playing that stuff.

I tell them with that guitar hero. As much as they play, they could have really learned the guitar. Then I could sit them out on the curb with a tin cup and they can earn their own college money.

Im still on the old stuff. From back when I was a younger. Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Mario.
That new Super Mario is great.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
My kids are always playing that stuff.

I tell them with that guitar hero. As much as they play, they could have really learned the guitar. Then I could sit them out on the curb with a tin cup and they can earn their own college money.

Im still on the old stuff. From back when I was a younger. Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Mario.
That new Super Mario is great.

:holysheep: You hit that right on the Button.!! Guitar, Tin Cup, Curb, make your own money for the Day..!!:hubba:

I can't even play the new games, because to many buttons to try to Remember to do multitask...

Patients & Games don't mix well for me..!:eek:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
...My kids are always playing that stuff...

LOL--My grandkids are always playing that stuff...

(Boy, does that age me or what :eek:)

Your lucky THG. Im begging for them.
I just cant wait to load them full of sugar and caffeine then give them back to their parents.

Like Stewie would say. "Vengeance Is Mine!!"

yeah I'm not much of a gamer either. I bought my kid a PS when they first came out, because she said she wanted one, she never played it either. Then a few yrs later when the PS2 came out...she wanted it, so I got her one, and again she didn't play it much. Not at all now that she has a BF and all, she's much to mature, and grown up to be playing kids games. So I have it in my bedroom...I do mess with it occasionally, but not enough to get good at it. I like the God of War games, but I'm no good...lol

Latest posts

Back