I put em in the tent and then this happens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any blood meal at the moment, the stuff was all over the shelves during the winter, now I can't find it.

I can make up another EWC / Kelp / molasses tea, I have buffaloam compost, I could add to it as well

That will work and quicker then most things.

Next tbh the organic's are not what I'm up on but just looking I can see she really is hungry, G13 or Rose will sure get ya on the right track, green mojo bro.

She sure does Krave, I just don't quite understand why it happens under the LED's, it literally happened overnight.

Surely the fish emulsion 5-1-1 I gave them yesterday should kick them in the butt and get em moving. It kicked the satori in the right direction.

I still planned on using the earth juice grow, but I wanted to throw a dose of bio root in there as well. Strange that the bio root didn't give them much sustenance, considering the same dose lightly burned my auto flowers. Not sure how much you gave to your babies, but it does have some kick, especially for an organic root booster.

That will work and quicker then most things.

I will get a brew going for them next watering, they dry out alot quicker inside the tent, with all the air movement. They were sitting ducks under the fluorescent lights, and it took longer between waterings.

Things are looking better already.. I seem to be a step or two behind in the organic grow department.

Hey rose, do you use glacial rock dust, or gypsum with your organic grows? Just curious if you use it once, or like once a month?

I add all my amendments to the composter with the spent soil. You are going to make me walk outside to tell you what i use aren't you. But I put them all in and let it cook for a couple of months or at least one month. I have never added it to the grow monthly no..
I use azomite for trace minerals and more goodies. I don't use gypsum. Glacial rock, yes in the mix.
I hope they bounce back quickly.

Ok Rose, im bubbling up some compost / ewc / fish emulsion tea.

roughly 1.3 gallons of r/o water

1/3 cup ewc
1/3 cup buffaloam compost
1tbl spoon hi-brix molasses
half the recommended dose of fish emulsion 2.5ml/L, I added 1 tblsp

Ok, don't burn them. Looks like you won't. You might have 2 gallons of water maybe to be safe.. They will love it.

are you suggesting to up the water to 2gallons to be safe?

I fed 1/2cup ewc, 1/2cup buffaloam and some molasses to the clones earlier and it did no harm what so ever(same volume of water). This time there is a little less ewc, and compost, but the addition of the fish emulsion. I was going to feed this to the satori as well. I can dilute it for the clones if you think that would be a wise decision. I'm a little nervous with the last feeding reading 1000ppm, but I think all the rock dust threw the ppm reading out.

Thanks as always Rose.

Latest posts

Back