Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.D. got a nice ride it would haul some weight and got plenty get up and go but I ain't even allowed to say stuff like that out loud !-- No hauling no weight no where no work arounds !-- I hate that rule !

Dam coconut liqour be potent and nice when cold !-- It ain't wine anymore --brandy just don't seem right !-- More like coconut schnapps if there were ever such a thing ? - I'm need a little still like Rose got in that RSO machine she got !-- I should put a little still together I suppose ? -- Umbra got me wanting to give some orange liqour a shot !-- I raise the pH on some orange juice it'll ferment for me !--

The White-x-Black Rose --x--Black Berry Snow Lotus ? -- 3 outta 4 germed !-- Too many words !--" Island Rose " --Sound O.K. ? -- Panama Powerhouse -x-BBSL -- "Black P.P." -- Nope can't do that !-- Ya'll already trying to get me in trouble calling that thing Black Nurse !-- I have been collecting seed to my prize !-- Snow Desiel-x BBSL !-- " Black Snow" -No doubt it will be fine !-- But - I'm looking for the father of tetraploids !

I like the simple one word names, like nightshade and satori. I still can't figger out if I wuz runnin' Blueberry or some kind of cross.

What up Nick ? -- Don't got no Satori !-- Nightshade I got !-- That blueberry U were growing did U get the seed from me or Umbra or somewhere else !-- If it was from me it had to be Umbra's B.B. King !-- I still got f-2 seed to it !-- If U got it from Umbra that old fart may not remember what it is !-- I have grown out several of his crosses using that BPU stud and the blueberry runs deep in that one !--

Between now and the time this Black Snow male is big enough to breed I needs to learn to make feminized seed !-- After I make my big feminized seed run I be shedding almost all these varieties !-- There will be boo-coo seed so when I breed them I tell Ya'll what I got and if U want some they yours !-- 2 males and 2 dozen females and I want nothing but feminized seed !-- Somebody better teach me how to do it right !

I got the BB from you. I currently have a BOC cross from Umbra that I want to try and right now I have an 15 gallon tote with my last Blueberry clone from your seed. I'll toss up a picture in a few. Thing is huge and the buds are falling all over themselves. Got one last Thor's Hammer right beside it in another 15 gallon tote. They look almost identical but smell completely different.

I got that BOC and Golden Ticket -x- BOC !-- GT-x- BOC -- I got 2 of the BOC cause they different and I haven't decided what to do yet !-- One is a Cafe Mocha and the other I think gonna do something special after some time in a jar just not sure what yet !-- GT -x- BOC -- I've got a Berry with chocolate undertones gonna be outstanding with a little aging !-- Still not sure what fruit and how it'll be for sure but I got High Hopes !--

I got one them bottles I sent U some seed in full of seed so I can send U some if U ever need them !-- I think the GDP-x- BPU is a more refined blueberry but that is just one girl compared to another girl !-- B.B. could come across as anything thing from fresh blueberries to blueberry muffins and beyond !
Hey ya'll smell that ? -- Smells like Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo to me !

Did I send U some Bubblicious -x- BPU ? --

You did, but for whatevr reason they didn't turn out. 2 Were male and 2 more fizzled out. Last one got ripped off. I still haven't gotten an honest harvest of anything I got from you 'cause it all got stolen. All in all they got 11 plants that were 5 varieties, 4 came from you and Umbra and I had clipped some sample branches, a couple of buds that I dried from 'em, but no real chance to get 'em in jars and cure 'em up.

Now I am about 3 weeks out on the 2 in the blue totes and I'm at day 59 on the purple Kush autos. I cut one today but it really wasn't done, I'm just running short on smokable stash.

It took a lot of nerve for me to take Harley to the vet. I was worried to death I'd come home to a ripped off house again.
:vap-Bong_smoker:

Nick I don't think that Bubblicious woulda been worth it anyway !-- Momma smelled like rotted fruit in a bowl of fuel oil !-- I thought that B.B. might organize those terps some but she long gone !-- I learned a little since then !-- If U need any seed let me know but I imagine if Umbra sent U some seed U probably got plenty but the offer stands !-- I bet that trip was a torture !-- How's ole Harley doing anyway ? -- D.D. brought her sisters Shi- Tzu in with her !-- She keeping it until her sister gets a place to live !-- They supposed to bring her a FEMA trailor !-- Gotta get old living out a hotel room !--

Yeah, Umbra sent me a bunch of stuff. Most of it is feminised too so I can start a bunch of different varieties and not wind up with all males. I really prefer starting from seeds 'cause you don't have to devote an are just to holding clones, seeds is much smaller. On the other hand, starting from seed means playing the sexing lottery so you just gotta take the good with the bad. I remember starting 9 seeds and getting 9 males. Then with these purple Kush autos I was praying for a male, got all females.

Harleys doing good.He is taking full advantage of the situation. He had a tumor the size of a golf ball removed from next to his anus. All things considered he's on top of the world. Sure did look funny with that cone on though.

All the vets around here were afraid to touch it because of the size and location

Good deal about Harley !

You'll be a happy guy when U plant those seed cause everything goes better with a bag of weed !

I just needed a bunch of feminized seed Nick preferably from a bunch of different strains since I don't have a clue if one will work better than another for what I want to do !-- My theory on making these tetras I'm after is the target is small so use a dam shot gun and blow the whole target away !-- .001 % chance of pulling this off !-- So I planning on treating a lot of a thousand seed every 2 weeks for a year !-- I can play the odds !--
About clones versus seed I think it all depends on your situation ? -- These poly hybrids --x--poly hybrids that I like can throw a lot of variation in the seed !-- For instance that B.B. King ? -- It'll probably be a variation on blueberry but that "B" - in BPU is Black Berry Kush -- So no telling what will show up from seed to seed !-- I said that Bubblicious smelled like rotted fruit in a bowl of fuel oil ? -- I'm well aware that all girls from those seed would not be like that !-- So I find that girl that represents the best I can find !-- Then I just keep cloning her !-- I maintain around 2 dozen varieties in about 1 1/2 square meters and that works for me !-- Lots of ways to the Dank! -- Who is to say one way is better than another ?

good morning all,,,nice morning here ,,,tea's hot ,,youtube playing some jim croce,,,dogs still asleep ,,,I love days like this ,,,,stay safe be well ,zig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back