Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I could lay hands on that breathing treatment med they use but couldn't !--- Messed around and got way too high --way too early !-- Took too many caps so had a couple cups coffee !-- I don't know if I'm coming or going ! -but I don't mind !--- Too late to stop now !

Can you believe it can do all it is reported to do, and not cost much? Big pharma must not make enough money on it to sell.

Keef that is a beauty up there.

Good morning peeps. still dark at my house. I got me some new cloth pots yesterday, one-gallon ones, going to start some seed in them. I miss growing, it has been 3 weeks. ha.

What's up with you guys?

Hey Rose, kinda dark here too though the sky is lightening now. I’m just up early cuz today is our meals on wheels day...then off to the doc and other busy stuff. I started a seed in my space bucket about a week ago. I can’t stop this growing stuff either... my dad was a gardener his whole life and I couldn’t care less at the time though the corn and watermelon were always great... now that I’m retired, I’m enjoying gardening myself. I think my dad would have grown killer pot and totally organic too... have a great day potheads!!!

View attachment 46910463-6147-4C0C-8341-68B5F79D00E3.jpeg

Love that RE, that is interesting, i asked my brother what our dad would think of my pot farm and we figured he would be impressed, my dad was a very good farmer. Funny thoughts. It is nice you are doing MOW again. We need to do that too.

Rose, we do it every Wednesday and get to meet some very nice old folks. We have one lady, Dorothy at 100 years old...

I love that. I bet Dorothy is a treat. Man, she has seen some stuff in her life.

Ugh !-- Having some brain chemistry imbalance problems from the head injury !-- I may need to lay low a few days -- The Bokor rises !

Morning OFC heavy rain here...
Put 16 more solar panels on the roof yesterday, for a total of 36..this will give us 100% power and enough to power an electric vehicle.
Have to replace breaker panel in the house today we have run out of space..Big job !!!
Better get right before we start.....:48:.......

Very cool Cane. Very cool.

I am coming around the mountain today. My sister and i are off to olympia. Even though it is a sad trip, I know the three of us kids will laugh a lot. we do that. I hope it is just rain at the top of the pass. Rain at Canes, rain at my house probably means rain all the way. I have a good car. I have never tried to post on my phone, but i will. edit,,,pass closed. crap

High Rose,have a safe trip too see your brother, hope that you can remember some good times and have a few laughs....
Please drive safe.........:48:......
Oops sorry didn't see the pass was closed...

the columbia gorge is having mudslides, so we wait until tomorrow. The pass looks like last time i went over it and got stuck for 13 hours. aint doing it. LOL Thank you Cane, we will try again tomorrow.

G'day O.F.C I need to go back and read some of this. Hey, lookie what I found this morning, lying in my spare room floor. Who knows what she is. I'm gonna roll me a doob of it though. :joint4:

Good morning Potheads, it’s not rainin but it’s not sunnin either. 50 degrees, guess it could be worse... hope y’all have a great day where ever you are. Hey Nick, I found half a jar of buds the other day while the wife and I were cleaning house... now I kinda remember stashing it for a cure...

Afternoon everyone. Yeah Red, sun is trying to come out. Not going to be sunny until weekend, then more rain next week.

Shhhhh....I High!!!! smokin on some U.W.Purple ...:48:........
Got the lights back on..have to reset timers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back