Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new past time !-- When I pull up my news channels on You-tube there is a comments section and I been laughing at the trolls !-- They got a bad case of What - about- ism !--- I should stop there !
Wanna get high it's probably 420 somewhere ? -- Waiting the oven to ding so I Can make me Another Dose Of Caps !--

RE, how you doing? I will join you because it is 1:45 pm.... or at keef's house 420.

a local grower friend brought me some skywalker og. i will taste it now. smells like fuel.

Yep my clock is stuck !at 420 !-- Get high is probably not right when U stay that way !--Sometimes I even wake up high !

Thanks Rose but still burning those leaf tips because I refuse to do a res change during the bloom cycle !-I don't believe in making things harder than they have to be!-- 8 boxes in bloom?-- I just ain't doing it !--- Working on another way !-- Think I found it we'll see ?

Outlaws -- Ghost Riders in the Sky !-- It's the storms U know ?--- I can feel them !-- My batteries is full the storms can stop anytime !

So that's how tonight's music starts ?

I have a very nice cut of skywalker og. Been using it in some of my breedings.

Morning O.F.C.!--It's dark , chilly and raining and I don't like it !
If any of U guys send me an e-mail or something if I don't recognize the addy or see something I recognize I don't even open it !-- I'm outspoken and there's always some that decide they can shut me up !--Take your best shot !--I give good as I get !-- - Ain't the first time probably won't be the last !--So make sure I know it's coming or there is something I will recognize or I won't even open it !-- --Sometimes they make hunt !--

Now back to the business at hand !-- Wake and Bake !-- I hate when I go to bed early and wake up in the dark !
Get me some more coffee and find my lighter !-- I'm bout to do this day !

morning OFC,,,,yes keef I was played like a cheap fiddle,,,,thats ok ,,,sat I'm waking him up ,,,getting him dressed putting him in the car then ill let him know oh its sat no school today ,,,,revenge belongs to mom,,,,,,dam that purple looks good

Morning Zig !-- He'll probably think it is a treat to have pancakes on Saturday !- Might want to just leave it alone these things have a way of back firing !--
50 and rain here !-- So we switch to the rainy day plan !-- Really it's all just the same plan !-- Get high then stay that way !-- Got a good start on today's buzz !-- They say practice makes perfect ?--- I reacon that must mean I'm pretty dam good at getting high !-- Sure got plenty practice !--

I been watching about that school that got shot up in Florida--That's not political is it ?-- Maybe it could be but I'm not going down that road !-- I just think if bullets cost $25 each it would help a lot !--Let them keep thier guns !--I'm not with the NRA but I've always been around guns !-- Guns ain't nothing but a metal club without bullets !

Good morning. The kids are giving me hope Keef. These aren't just any ordinary kids, ( kidding)

I have a humidity to 30 woo hoo plants are very happy.

Nap Wake and Bake !--
Rose I'll be in line with the women and the young come November casting my vote !--
Where's my pipe ?

The mud in my blood calls out for crawfish !-- Live mud bugs not some frozen last year !-- D.D. be in Saturday we might need a sack !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back