Spider Mites - Forbid- Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalHeader

Reaction score
ok so I got the darn mites!! I have some Forbid I was going to spray on my veggies that I am about to clone and throw into flower. My question is should I spray the plants first then cut clones, Or do I cut clones then spray all the plants and then the clones after they root or before? am I over thinking as always?

I like dipping my clones because you can. Pretty hard to get all surfaces on a big plant and I try really hard to do that. Just keep up the sprays to kill the eggs.SM get used to a pesticide really quickly so we like to use a combo of things. Good luck.

I remember when I was just born, my Mom dipped me in pesticides. Then she sprayed herself with it.

All new born children should be processed by Monsanto and dipped in pesticide.

ORGANIC pesticide, of course, because we know if it's organic... it's harmless. :)

/sarcasm

One word... predator mites. Well, OK, 2 words. LMAO

Not everyone can afford beneficials Hackerman. And there is a difference between IPM (intergrated pest management) and DDT, just saying.

And there is a difference between IPM (intergrated pest management) and DDT, just saying.

I found that exact same quote on the Monsanto website.

LMAO

just kidding sweetie

The preds definitely are expensive.

Most pesticides are fine. Everyone uses them and no one is dead. LMAO You know me..... I just like playing the devil's advocate. LOL

Compared to what we have eaten and breathed all our lives...... not to mention a lifetime of cigarettes. LOL

Remember, I'm socially retarded so don't hit me. ;)

I once had mites while I was taking clones. I sprayed the cut clones afterwards with the stuff I was using while they were in the dome, they rooted and pulled through.

Latest posts

Back