Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks mom,,,he's my whole world,,,some times i feel bad not having nice pics of prime bud or a real nice grow room to post ,,,seems like all i do is talk about is my son and church,,,,as soon as i live in a weed friendly state i will post pics of my little op i got going on ,,its not much but it works for me,,,just want to say thanks for having me and thanks for all the support i get here both with growing and more importantly the moral support ,,,,zig,,,p.s ,,,morning OFC

Good morning ofc, suns up, bout 40 out there but I’m in here and the temp inside is about the same as my age....

U doing the right thing Zig !-- Keep it down low !-- There's lots going on in Washington and who knows maybe ending national prohibition will be part of whatever comes out of this !-- I'd like to smoke a legal joint before I die !-- Being a pot farmer in a prohibition state and posting pics of it is not the smartest thing in the world !-- Posting on the OFC is my middle finger to prohibition !-- For things to ever change people have to stand against it !-- Kinda hard to do that without going to jail round here !-- Then there is the risk that I piss someone off with a post and since most know who and where I am --It wouldn't be that hard to drop a dime on me !-- Or something else !-- It'll be a race for me to make it to the end of prohibition without getting caught !-- Too late for me to stop now ! -- We working on making the grow vanish !-- I hope to have a permanent grow set up in safer spot by this time next year !-- Get something set up so I can defend it !

Never used lady bugs before but I'm bout to order some and turn them loose on the grow !-- What can anybody tell me bout using them --in da house !-- How many I need ?

Never used lady bugs before but I'm bout to order some and turn them loose on the grow !-- What can anybody tell me bout using them --in da house !-- How many I need ?

When you first turn them loose you’ll have to give them a drink of water so just missed The lids of your bins down

Why is it making babies sounds funner than it is hope everyone’s having a good day so far :48:

I wait until lights out to release them. I will store them in the vegetable crisper in fridge until I need them. I will lightly mist plants with straight water, then release about 1/5 to 1/4 of the contents spread out over as many plants as possible. In 4 or 5 days I will do the same again. You will find lots of dead lady bugs everywhere. It will keep bugs on your plants and feeding this way. It will last 3 to 4 weeks and some ladybugs will set up residence and stay until end of grow.

One thing you need to be aware of. Them little darlins leave snail trails all over the place and they really get around. I would put some thought into containment. I used to lease my extra acreage to an organic farmer. 1st time he turned 'em lose, My house was crawling with 'em. Not pretty!:vap-Bong_smoker:

It would be worth it Nick to get rid of bugs !-- I been fighting white flies for awhile !-- The Borg will be around soon !-- They like spring down here so to eliminate them I'll deal with the lady bugs !
They'll he back and to have a solution will be worth it !-- I figure I jump in a figure it out on the fly !
There is a special problem that comes with a continuous roration -- I always have something in bloom close to finish so I can't shut down and sterilize the grow room between cycles !-- The lady bugs should take care my problem !

U bet Nick !-- Looks good to me !-- Love my seafood !-- Growing up in East Texas seafood was fried catfish !-- D.D. still introduces me to new seafood dishes !-- Only thing is I don't eat oysters -clams and muscles or squid and Octapus !--That's bait to catch real fish !

We dined on left over pizza !-- Yummy !--Not !--
I been watching the highlights and Olympic closing ceremony !-- Sometimes I know what stuff is without blinders !-- That dam curling ?-- That's a stoner sport no doubt !--Sit around having a couple tokes between stones ?-- I could dig that !-- I ain't sweeping though !--Too much like cleaning to be fun !

I spent my summers growing up as a mate on a deep sea charter boat in Daytona. Been eating seafood since I wuz little.

D.D. and I been talking about the beach house -- I think we might sell it in the next year or so !--
It's too crowded around here for me and there is no cover !-- We thinking about a place over in East Texas !- --I can turn a nice profit off this place !-- Housing at a premium after Harvey ! -- Kinda wanted to just move a little more inland but stay withing reach of the coast !-- Don't really matter to me but that thick cover like I grew up over in East Texas would make things easier to secure the grow !-- I got a place in mind !-- We see how things go !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back