Clone or seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbman08

Reaction score
So after a couple months of wasted time i now have a 5 ft male that is pretty much good for nothing so now for a new start i wanted to get a second opion on wether i should start from a seed or a clone. my last plant was started from a seed and was outside. thanks for looking

you should definately start from new feminized seeds that you order man never clone a male it will be male

ya i was thinking thats what i wanted to do i have a friend that can go to the club and pick me up a good strain hopefully

i find seeds grow more vigourosly than clones do. you just have to pick the males if its a super female then clone it turn it into a mother and take a bunch of clones otherwise i enjoy seeds more on most ocasions

clones or seeds?

i feel they both are great, depending on your circumstances and what you are specifically trying to achieve

clone = Garranteed female......get yourself some good genetics grow them out and Kill the males clone the best Girls..

Just my .2

"IMHO"....Don't waste your money on "femminised", when all that you need is one or two female plants to supply more cuttings than you can possibly grow.
Invest that extra cash into your grow. Lights, nutrients, ventilation, ect.

Latest posts

Back