UFO freebie test.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
I decided to try out some of the freebies that I picked up from Attitude purchases. The strains grown were:

1. Ceres Seeds White Indica
2. John Sinclair Seeds Viper Indica
3 Dinafem NL X Sk

As these were freebies, I really wasn't expecting much, and was pleasently surprised at how well they have grown.
IMAG0390 (Custom).JPG
In the back, is the NL X Sk
Front left, is the Viper Indica,
And front right is the White Indica.

IMAG0376 (Custom).JPG

IMAG0375 (Custom).JPG

Pretty robust little plants. They were put into flower on 4-20-2012.
The NL X Sk, is nearing finish, and probably will be ready, in another week.
The other 2 are lagging a bit behind, but will probably finish up within a 10 flowering period. I was really impressed with the structure, and speed of flowering in the NL X Sk. If the smoke is good, I will be glad that I took a clone. It really has an unusual smell, closer to fuel than skunk. The Viper Indica, also has a good structure, and the smell is like bubblegum. If it finishes up soon, within 10 weeks, I will keep the clone as a potential mother plant. I was less impressed with the "White Indica", which has real spindly bud structure, and less impressive smell. I have already kicked the clone, out of the house, to finish outdoors.
So in conclusion, I am looking forward to seeing how each smoked after I cut, dry, and cure. I will be doing a smoke report when they are ready.

Have a great Day

HomieHogleg

Right on right on :aok: sounds like a good assortment to hold you over. Hav e a good one Homiehogleg!

:peace:,

7ge:)

Looking good homie, Can't wait for the Smoke Report. I'l be looking out for it.

Latest posts

Back