Balls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be proud:icon_smile:
I feel you did a great job.

Well thank you very much dekgib. Beginners luck and lots of help from the good people at Marijuana passion.

I am not afraid anymore, so I will keep this up when it works out.

Thanks again.

Be wishin yual right here by my side, fires warm shine warmer, smoke sweet and company loyal. All good friend.

BWD

Morning Rose :ciao:

Got a quick question for you. How many weeks do you let your satori's go? And what % amber to cloudy do you prefer? Looking for a up, heady high.

:ciao: Rosebud---just sharing another way to pollenate for those without the patience for the sweet talking wine and dine paint brush technique---either let them lie together and let nature take its course---or---act as a fluffer and rub that boy all over her---it was time to compost the boy so with a quick clip of a branch and a shake over the female---the deed is done---only 1 branch is exposed for pollenation---should produce a couple hundred beans---the rest of the plant will be smoked accordingly

:hubba: pink mamma (he's got balls) meets purple peach for a morning quickie---

making p mamma x p mamma beans.jpg

drfting07 said:
Morning Rose :ciao:

Got a quick question for you. How many weeks do you let your satori's go? And what % amber to cloudy do you prefer? Looking for a up, heady high.

I take my satori which is usually from clone at around day 63. I don't let it get much amber, mostly cloudy.

It will make ya paint a room red it is so good.

orangesunshine said:
:ciao: Rosebud---just sharing another way to pollenate for those without the patience for the sweet talking wine and dine paint brush technique---either let them lie together and let nature take its course---or---act as a fluffer and rub that boy all over her---it was time to compost the boy so with a quick clip of a branch and a shake over the female---the deed is done---only 1 branch is exposed for pollenation---should produce a couple hundred beans---the rest of the plant will be smoked accordingly

:hubba: pink mamma (he's got balls) meets purple peach for a morning quickie---

Quickie's in the morning! Thanks for the picture Orange, makes it look simple. I will try that with the cindy's,maybe today!

Thank you!

wow rose your become a full on breeder now eh? lol roses seeds!

Ruffy said:
hey rose, did you hit the whole budding branch? or just the 1 bud n the pic? if you added enough pollen, youll have some hidden seeds inside the buds also. & the male looks more like a male, than the other 1 did. is that the same male from the start? if not then it shows that might not have been the best plant to use... keep up the green thumb!

I think the males were very similar, one was just in a smaller pot and didn't get as big.

:yay: :banana: :dancing: :clap: :cool2: :aok: Congratulations, Rosebud. I hope to be able to try this again. I am so glad that everything seems to be good with your first attempt at breeding. Way to go!

good job on all! even the thg, the new organic soil goddess. lol im using vics super soil & its workin smooth as can be. the girls love it , the buds grow faster, beater structure & the trichomes are smlelly & producing crystals, after 2 weeks of flower. thanks group! cool to watch us learn together.
nice mvp bwd!

OGKushman said:
I didn't get a chance to read the whole thread but has anyone here cloned a male, pulled off the balls, and kept it tiny while waiting for a female to flower?

I was thinking about doing this last summer but I didn't have the cajones :rolleyes:to risk contaminating my moms...
I just recently collected pollen from a male Larry OG clone. I will be making seeds, using the pollen on a female Larry Clone. I just flowered my clone, not long after rooting, so that I didn't need too large a male chamber. I collect pollen off of male clones exclusively. I take cuttings from almost every plant I grow, just in case I find a keeper pheno. I also will take cuttings from males,if I am running low on seeds, from a favorite strain.

HomieHogleg

Latest posts

Back