Ongoing necrosis issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot you don't have to worry too much about not finishing well with those girls. They look great except for the necrosis on the fan leaves. I think you will get a very nice haul outa these. Start keeping a close eye on the trichs if you aren't already as they may finish earlier than you are projecting :)

What nutes are you using to feed and how often do you feed them?

I was a bit confused on the nutes and didnt really stick to much of a schedule. Kept it simple, for me. I'm using the fox farm line, but I'm probably going to switch to GH or Advanced after this grow. In veg I gave them Grow Big per the recommended heavy feeding for 3 weeks and then resumed with a general feeding. Right now, I'm giving them Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and ChaChing. A week ago, I stopped giving them Open Sesame and gave them the ChaChing instead.

However, I noticed that the ChaChing is 9-50-10, the Big Bloom is .01-.3 -.7, and the Tiger Bloom is 2-8-4. So I stopped giving them the Big Bloom altogether. Just been giving them Tiger Bloom and half a tsp of ChaChing.

I'll be getting a loop on Thursday this week, so I'll be able to start checking by the end of the week! I'm thinking they'll be done within the next 10 days, with good karma. =]]

Yeah I would stay with that regamin. I don't know the FoxFarm nutes well but from what I've read, you are doing the right thing. :)

Alright bud. I gave them their typical feeding today. I got that loop but it was only 10x. Borrowed the neighbor's magnifying glass, and put the loop over that but can still only barely see the trich heads. For the most part, they look to be cloudy/clear.

Look for a scope with 30/60/100x, you really only need the 30x, but it's cool to have the option lol They're cheap enough and available online!

nvthis said:
With 2-3 weeks left what ever the problem is, it's too late to fix it now anyway. The best you can hope for is to keep it from getting worse, and that would mean adding to your feeding regiment when you should be thinking the opposite while nearing your flush. Just ride it out and harvest as usual.

getnasty said:
Thanks nv! I'll certainly get to adding on the feeding schedule, then.

Sorry Nasty, I was actually hinting towards the other direction, lol.. This close to the end, you should be thinking flush and not so much adding ;)

OH, I misread and never corrected the post. Haha. I'd just continued with the normal feeding schedule, anyways. This week was schedule to be the last feeding, anyways, so much apprecation to you Dan for bringing it up; all taken care of though, my friend! Green mojo to you fellas for watching this through to the end for me! It was definitely needed assistance! I've learned so much from this grow, and fully expect further improvements come the beginning of August when I get into motion for my Christmas Harvest grow. Could be a bit later, as I believe we're sowing some auto's to begin with. Just not too sure yet! I gotta get moved first, anyways, so maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Lol

:yeahthat: hope the move goes smooth and you find plenty of friends to do the heavy moving

Thanks fellas! Keep your eyes peeled in the Grow Journal and smoke report forums for the reports! I had initially started a grow journal but deleted it after discovering the strain I was initially told it was, was not the actual strain. Took me a few weeks to get it from the guy who knows the guy who grew it out in the first place, lol. But I will go through and alter all of the pictures and strip them of meta tags so I can reupload the entire journey in one massive photodump from beginning to end! That's jhow much I love MP :p I don't ever do that much work in photoshop unless im getting paid for it! :p

Latest posts

Back