Trichome questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
Ok so this might be more of an opinion question than a question question... When it comes to trichome color... How big of a difference does it make in the color of trichs? I know clear would be a poor choice to harvest but what is the real difference in having milky and having amber? Mine are about 95% milky and 5% amber. What are your ideal percentages for choosing when to harvest?

your correct and this is an "opinion"

I harvest at All diffrent stages do to peoples wants...yours right now is Ideal for a few..the more Amber the trichs the more medicated...So if ya want a daytime smoke harvest when trichs more cloudy....if ya want more pain relief or sleep..go more amber...I have some Bubba Kush I let go all most all amber...a few hits and its "Goodnight ireene"

I would tend to agree with Ozzy on the 40% to 60% amber range as well.

I usually chop most of my stuff at all cloudy to 10% amber....but it really is all about preference.jmo

Growers choice.

I chop different strains at a different stages for what I want it to do.

pcduck said:
Growers choice.

I chop different strains at a different stages for what I want it to do.

:yeahthat:

say the breeders say there's a harvest window form 10-12 weeks. I scope at 9 weeks, then again at 10 weeks (which i take my first sample to gauge my personal opinion), then at 11 weeks scope and dry another sample. And so on...Dry samples then taste each one to see which one fits your tastes. Once you get a cutting's perfect bloom time, you can tell maturity just by sight (if you've run it enough)...

:peace:,

7ge:)

Latest posts

Back