Spider Mites - Forbid- Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
:eek: ok so I got the darn mites!! I have some Forbid I was going to spray on my veggies that I am about to clone and throw into flower. My question is should I spray the plants first then cut clones, Or do I cut clones then spray all the plants and then the clones after they root or before? am I over thinking as always?

I would treat the plants then wait a few day to let the plant recover before taking clones. IMO the chemicals in the Forbid would make it harder for the cuttings to root.

Ozzie's on the money. Treat the plants first so you don't just migrate the mites into the flower room.

Keep in mind that mites can't live in high humidity. Some people swear by 80% humidity over a couple/few weeks. Other side of that is the increased risk of molds sometimes.

Spider mites are the direct spawn of the devil. They are evil.

yah thanks I have powder mold also I am fighting...double whammy!!

dontknowmuch said:
yah thanks I have powder mold also I am fighting...double whammy!!

Then pick up on some Eagle20. I've had to apply both Forbid and Eagle20 a few days apart. No problems, but I applied the Eagle20 first and the Forbid 3 days later. Doubt if the order matters all that much.

Get the host plant right before you do any cuts. You will save yourself worlds of problems down the road.

Wet

Latest posts

Back