Your bigs auto harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My largest auto is a RRF. I have three growing now, two are about 16" from the soil, but one is a monster. It's already 38" from the soil line. Taller than my regular sativas so far!

HUGEak47Auto.jpg

too embarrased to say..but was the size of my Smallest colla thus far

garth1475 said:
i have had great success with iranian autoflower. indoors under a 1000w hps i get 80 grams, outdoors planted in the ground i average 150g. best of all as long as u leave the mother under 24 hr light u can clone, it seems as soon as dark is introduced the flowering begins. I got mine from doctor green thumbs, i was skeptical at first but it seems his strains are very stable and awesome. i have tried many strains from him and they live up to their billing

Same with me. Every plant I've gotten from Greenthumb has been top notch and a keeper.; just have a look at Dr. Grubers grow journals! I can't say that about any other seedbank I've dealt with. Period.

How can a plant that you can clone and that requires a dark period to flower be considered an auto? Just because someone markets it as an auto, if it does not flower without a dark period, it is not an auto.

The Hemp Goddess said:
How can a plant that you can clone and that requires a dark period to flower be considered an auto? Just because someone markets it as an auto, if it does not flower without a dark period, it is not an auto.

I agree, that's sorta like being the tallest dwarf in the room. Eventually you gota just accept that you're not a dwarf, you're just short. :rolleyes:

OldHippieChick said:
I agree, that's sorta like being the tallest dwarf in the room. Eventually you gota just accept that you're not a dwarf, you're just short. :rolleyes:
LMAO thats funny right there.
Anyways I ran 2 Snowryders and an Onyx(only had 1 female out of 6 beans or I would have made it) in 4 gallon buckets DWC. I pulled .91 g/watt under a 400watt hps. I harvested 13oz dry off the 3 plants at 70 days. Sadly my most efficient grow so far sans the high male/female ratio. I wish I still had the pics. My HD crash and the great MP crash have conspired against me.

PuffinNugs said:
chemdawg is a troll, he goes to multiple forums bring down other seedbanks and breeders, trying to push his own prefrences on people. definitely doesnt like attitude or any auto but Iranian
Isn't he in jail now?

getnasty said:
Isn't he in jail now?

Lol....don't flatter this dude. A Chemdog from the NE area went to jail. Don't think it was this guy or the actual Chemdog though.

mcmc said:
what is the auto ?? ist different in kind or wat ?

Autos are plants that flower automatically based on the age of the plant and not the light schedule it is under. A true Auto will flower under 24 hours of light....regardless of the dog farts these auto breeders try and say.

Hamster Lewis said:
Autos are plants that flower automatically based on the age of the plant and not the light schedule it is under. A true Auto will flower under 24 hours of light....regardless of the dog farts these auto breeders try and say.

then its not good cuz i live i have plenty of sun would make a very huge plant :p i hate moto :p meantt auto

I have only to dream of an auto reaching a whole.5oz:icon_smile:

mojavemama said:
My largest auto is a RRF. I have three growing now, two are about 16" from the soil, but one is a monster. It's already 38" from the soil line. Taller than my regular sativas so far!
:holysheep:
Are you serious? Well *** is my problem.
Mine get to be max. Six inches tall. Its
Official I need better lighting.:icon_smile:

the max ive pulled is 14oz from 3 bubblelicious autos and 1 northern lights auto pics r on here somewhere.

Being new at AFs,,, I've been lurking here a spell and learning as I go.
Part of my newly set up perpetual with 2 in every 2 wks.
Definately a learning curve, but loving all in the same room w/ same light, and no issues with light leaks, etc.

Also trying Colodial Silver with less than impressive results so far. But, getting better. ;)

Like to show what I've got. Not really knowing if it's close to being right at this pont, but I'll take any feedback offered to do better.

Thanks.

Oldest is Onyx,, others are RRFs

IMG_0025 (450 x 600).jpg

IMG_0032 (450 x 600).jpg

IMG_0030 (600 x 450).jpg

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, canon, it's good to see you join and especially awesome to see your sexy AF ladies :)

Im' 8 daze from pullin my World OF Seeds AutoFem NorthernLightsxBigBud. I have it in a 4 gallon pot filled with FFOF mixed with some MG SeedStarter, watering her 1/2 gallon every other day. Nutes every other watering are just simple FFBigBloom with 1 Tbl of Brer Rabbit Molasses. For the first 3 weeks had her under 400watts of MHConv all to her lonesome then switched to 400watt hps when she threw those thick thick pistils.

Eyeballing it I'll most likely be just over 2 ozer's. This last week she's really started to pack on the additional calyx weight and is turning pink/purple slowly from the top most buds downward. She smells like some sort of tropical fruit with an underlying skunkiness that makes my mouth water...lol...

:peace:,

7ge:D

Latest posts

Back