Subcool's In Depth Bubble Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes yes yes, that last picture is sweeeeeeeeeeaht looks like caremel.

loolagigi,
we smoke this the entire time were at Hempfest come by :)

butta8.jpg

butta9.jpg

butta10.jpg

butta11.jpg

butta12.jpg

butta14.jpg

butta15.jpg

butta16.jpg

foamy5.jpg

foamy8.jpg

foamy9.jpg

foamy10.jpg

subcool said:
When I make the statement I smoke mostly full melt I am not joking...

I would like to but mine gets me to high to function properly in public dealing with people, but once I get home and get my shoes off;)

Great pics Sub:aok:

I would fit right in:aok::D

thats funny, when and where is hempfest? im in the south east.

Yo, subcool. I have a question, ive made bubble quite a few times and with all different types of trim, but my hash never turns the color of yours. It usually comes out light green and after it dries it turns dark, sometimes black. Any insight ? Thanks, smoky

Your beating it to hard or to long re read the tutorial all the info is included :)

smoky anda bandit said:
Yo, subcool. I have a question, ive made bubble quite a few times and with all different types of trim, but my hash never turns the color of yours. It usually comes out light green and after it dries it turns dark, sometimes black. Any insight ? Thanks, smoky

I had the same problem...watch Subs video series. It helped my hash makeing skills tremendously! I've been smoking the black hash for yrs...lol. Not really they usually formed a black or dark brown "skin" and then would be tan inside...still bubbled from a couple bags, but after watching the utube vids...lets just say I'm much happier with the results. Thanks again Sub for all your doing here!

I made this for a buddy that came to visit he took 2 hits and then a 3 hour break from smoking :)

Dukesend2.jpg

Dukesend3.jpg

Dukesend4.jpg

Dukesend5.jpg

Dukesend6.jpg

Dukesend7.jpg

Dukesend8.jpg

Dukesend9.jpg

great thread subcool. fantastic pics not to mention the valuable info

the 6th pic in that last post looks like a clenched fist kind of... with the thumb...see it? kinda?

thanks for the thread sub

post 95 reminds me of those shalacked pastries found in store displays.

Latest posts

Back