Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends…I Have decided to start a new section in my New Found Venture ..Let me walk you threw it..First Its My shed out Back…12x10 wood construction.
First walk in and you have My Desk Got when My Father went to be with the Lord. It came from the Rail Road Company in Penns…spell that for me please. .Thanks ..anyway
My Carbon scrubber for flower room is on it..behind desk is wall with door to grow operation. Also in this Desk room is my Timers and Flower Ballast…walk In Grow op and there you will find my 4 foot flour’s I use for seedlings and clones…Go around corner and you find my Veg room…and flower room…I used 2x2 to divide rooms (again)..lol..I use this foil bubble wrap looking stuff for the flower room door…I use Velcro to close it. Also put black plastic on outside door for no light leak. On the operation room door, has my Calendar to help me…

Own soil mix.
Fox Farm Nutes

Veg Room:
2 @ Bathroom fans for exhaust…and one for intake for flower and Veg
6 inch intake with inline fan
2 @ 400 HD..
3.5 feet x 3.0 feet
Temps…80-82..(they was last winter) Lights on..and 65-70 off
Humidity…30/35
Milar on walls

Flower Room:

1 @ 1000 HPS
4 feet x 5 feet
Temps..78—85 lights on and 60-65 off
Milar on walls

Okay I think m ready for Fall...Man I cant wait. But come Sept.. will be mixing my soil..also not sure if I will use the cat liter buckets ( I can fit 11 in my Veg Room.)..or the ones I seen at luch at the Teriaki Resturant they are sguare as well..We will see...any input is always welcome...thanks for StopN in

sweet... now youve gone and given me ideas.. my husband is going to kill me when I tell him we need to find a new place for everything in my shed... hahahahaha.. looks good

Ohh yeaa. Its on now. I think I would go with the cat-liter buckets since they are more readily available. Looks like its going to be a great fall!

damn you want hardcore with this grow. your going to need a rake after all that bud you'll be havin!

pulling up a seat for this one :hubba:
goodluck with everything going perfect :peace:

:bongin: :ccc: :stoned: :bump: Awesome job Bro very Proish you know man. lol

looks like you thought this grow out, good job... wish you luck.

:peace:
I felt so guilty when I read your post in my journal... so there you go. The new photos are up.
They have changed so much in the last couple days, so I'll be taking more tomorrow... They are amazing little weeds. :giggle:
Hugs, Ette.

:peace:

Wow man...looks like you're going to have quite the "little" garden this fall...stay safe!!

HMGanja said:
Ohh yeaa. Its on now. I think I would go with the cat-liter buckets since they are more readily available. Looks like its going to be a great fall!

Yes I do like them better..only thing is I only have one cat..only use 1 bucket a month..tried to get her to **** more but no good..i have 5 and am looking around.thaught about posting a local ad for some..I will need 20 to start with..thanks for the input

benamucc said:
Wow man...looks like you're going to have quite the "little" garden this fall...stay safe!!

Hey ben..thanks for stopN in...always nice to see someone that started up with me...How is everything? I cant wait till september..Im going to try and cross Big Bud with Bubble Gum...so I been spending a lot of time in the Breeding section..Thanks again my friend..KEEP M GREEN:D

4u2smoke said:
Hey ben..thanks for stopN in...always nice to see someone that started up with me...How is everything? I cant wait till september..Im going to try and cross Big Bud with Bubble Gum...so I been spending a lot of time in the Breeding section..Thanks again my friend..KEEP M GREEN:D

:rofl: You're spending a lot of time where????
:rofl:

:bolt:
I'm checking this out! :giggle:

only if i had a grow box as big as your shed then it would be a...shed!

i'll roll it but you can spark it,
kailiwela44

Latest posts

Back