MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a leaf on a 5 gal bucket....i think i'll roll killer munchie pot cigars come harvest time...big fat quarter oz ones

big 001.JPG

Filling in good buddy.

i just broke a gnarly branch !! what do i do to fix it ...can it be fixed ???

PUFF MONKEY said:
i just broke a gnarly branch !! what do i do to fix it ...can it be fixed ???

Old Hippie had wind ishues .lol.. I think thats how ya spell it.. Any ways hey check out his journal he could tell ya how to fix it buddy.. Good Luck..:)

Oh they are not hermies man! Hermies don't exist:hubba:
I started 15 seeds under a bunch of flrsc... They are all doing great... I hope I get 8 females :lama:
Stay safe!

ok.....so i had to remove the blocks from under the tub...these things are growing at about 1-1/2" every day....hope my HPS gets here soon

free 001.JPG

free 002.JPG

free 003.JPG

free 004.JPG

free 005.JPG

free 006.JPG

free 007.JPG

free 008.JPG

ok, so it's week 8....my 1000w HPS will be here soon. there was no way the plants were gonna flower to their potential while in that grow tub so i made the dicision to transplant into bigger pots. I snapped the top of one of the main stalks, but i splinted it and she seems to be doing fine...still not sure about bloom nutes..the three month feed is only 2 months old but it's a blend of nuted and un-nuted soils and perlite.i'm going to turn back the lights to 12/12 tonight...hope to have my HPS within 2 weeks. I'm also gonna glue mylar to the walls before the HPS arrives. The irregular growth is due to the plants being so crowded...hopefully they'll even out now

rebuild 007.JPG

rebuild 009.JPG

rebuild 019.JPG

rebuild 015.JPG

rebuild 016.JPG

rebuild 017.JPG

rebuild 018.JPG

rebuild 020.JPG

rebuild 021.JPG

rebuild 022.JPG

By the way...thats a 24 sqft room with 5 plants in it...no more than 4 next time

Sweet buddy.. Nice pick....

So i finally ordered my 1000w HPS and cooltube setup from HYDROWHOLESALE and it got here the next day. the total cost of the light system and a 50ft roll of mylar ony ran me $375 with shipping...I don't have a good fan but i picked up a 70 cfm pc fan today and it will work till' tomorrow......anyway here's more of my first grow:D

1000w 004.JPG

1000w 006.JPG

1000w 008.JPG

just how many cfm's should i be moving through the cooltube ?????

1000w 003.JPG

well i've had my light and home made fan set up for 2 days now and everything is perfect.....the girls could'nt be happier....the light on temps do not exceed 76f and does not drop below 60f when they are off...i figure around 8-10 more weeks.......LOTS OF BUDZ !!!!!!

finally 002.JPG

finally 003.JPG

finally 004.JPG

Amazon forest buddy.lol.. Sweet grow buddy. Keep it up ... I don't know about the cool tube...IMO... I would thing pulling air away from the tube but I could be wrong...

Wow Puff, that's a jungle ya got there pal...I can't wait to see how they like that 1000 watt ...I can't even imagine...About how many watts of flouros did you use to veg ??? Keep us Updated buddy

tn_toker420 said:
Wow Puff, that's a jungle ya got there pal...I can't wait to see how they like that 1000 watt ...I can't even imagine...About how many watts of flouros did you use to veg ??? Keep us Updated buddy
12 x 40w T12's

Lookin good puff....cant wait 2 come 4 a smooke lol ;-p

Latest posts

Back