Old Toby Low Life AK47 pics and probs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
High All,
Currently I have 4 Low Life autoflowering AK47's, the first thing is the pic I posted is of what I'm pretty sure is a hermie...:eek:
It started out with female hairs last week and is now growing balls....
The other 3 are definately female so far....
Also in the second pic there is definately hairs coming out of those 2 seed sack looking things.....(my camera is just rubbish for picking them up!)
So im asking whats the general thoughts on leaving a hermie with 3 other female plants and also 1 near finished Low Rider?
Will the hermie pollinate the other females?
Also as you can see in both pics I have some little passengers....
Anybody know what they are? All I know is they fly around all over the place and then land on my girls.....btw they dont seem to be eating the leaves...
Any replies appreciated out there guys!:D

DSC00838.gif

DSC00840.gif

It will seed your other plants if you don't kill it.

So im asking whats the general thoughts on leaving a hermie with 3 other female plants and also 1 near finished Low Rider?
Will the hermie pollinate the other females?

last year we had a humungus tree that was a hermie, and it was right in the middle of females. because the nugs were so huge, we decided to leave it. the females never produced any seeds, but i feel its a bit of a risk

Hmmmm I guess i may pull it then before it does damage....
But dont some hermies produce false seed pods?

hermies can shed pollen, sometimes they will, sometimes they wont, and sometimes the pollen is sterile

Latest posts

Back