Is it 2 late

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbman08

Reaction score
My friend offerd me a clone its about 8 inches tall i dont kno the strain but its a female if i grow it outdoor right now is there enough time to get a decent amount of bud. and this is in norcal

exactly... free is good :D

anything u put outside now would only veg for a couple to a few weeks, I'd imagine... but, like HIE said... any bud that's free is great

like... putting it out now at 8"... you'd prob end up with a plant 2 - 3 feet tall in the end, I'd say (growing outdoors, the plants grow like stink ;) ) :)

I'd say you better plant it indoors... Or if you live down south and winter comes late you might just make it after all... If it's an early flowering strain two months should do...
A friend grew some smoke in Sweden late summer.. And snow fell a little too early so he couldn't find his crop... When he went there in spring after the snow melted he found his plants looking great.... I find this hard to believe but he says his plants froze and that kept them looking good... It can be really cold in Sweden but still.. .Do you people think that's possible???

well i have a friend in michigan that had some plants outside last yr and it snowed pretty good and he called me over.he had been out of state.i went over and helped him shovel the snow off of 22 plants and they looked kinda bad.2 weeks later,it warmed up some.i went and helped him harvest them and they were killer.seems the cold actually made them better somehow.he even thought so.freaky.i had 2 outside last yr and they froze to death.big wilt,frost bit,whatever.they bit the dust.weird happening

Some MJ will survive a frosty nite or two, but a hard freeze, and/or an extended cold spell will kill 'em DEAD...
I harvested this plant two weeks later, but the temps warmed up to acceptable (probably 50F) by noon the day after the snow, and probablt never dipped below 30F or so.

Hey herbman, where you should grow your clone depends on where you are located. Im in Maryland, US right now and my plants have already started flowering(most of them males:(). If your summer will last longer than mine than I would say outdoors. It was free though so If it was mine I would plant it outdoors cause I prefer outdoors. Good Luck

Latest posts

Back