Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
I made my own tent, it was 6' by 6' but I shortened it to 4 by 5 (by 6H)... it's what I use, and a closet for seedlings...oh and a 600HPS use T5's for veg.
And if you will, #420 please...THX :p

somesmal.jpg

great club y'all, when i decide on a new tent i'll join too.
sold my old one to some rube in the mountains...hick

Just thought I wld post up a link to a tent on ebay for anyone who might be thinking of going with a tent...this one is like 103 bucks shipped with the buy now option....

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-REFLECTIVE-INTERIOR-GROW-TENT-CABINET-HYDROPONICS-R_W0QQitemZ230424744099QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a66290a3

Hamster,
Got mine ordered over the phone today.
It'll be here next week-My little 150 watt will have to do for a while-lol

Congratulations and Welcome all members to the Tent Growers Club of Marijuana Passion!!

You have just joined the ranks of the elite, the superior, the untouched, the immortal-lol, the ONLY totally portable way to grow!!!

Now let's all have a :joint:

:aok:

Gb

i shall put myself in the ranks amongst the greatest. i have a 2x4x5 tent with autos going right now. check out my grow journal if you want. hamster, do you have a turbo fan blowing into the top of each tent? what about exhaust? air cooled lights? i was thinking about getting an intake and exhaust inline duct fans from htg.....wondering what you guys do for ventilation

Well, I'm gonna have basically 45 cu. ft.;
I have (2) 75 cfm fans going on my cabinet now plus the circulator.
So I'm hoping I can just switch them out for now, but I want to have a carbon filter down the road.

wally150 said:
i shall put myself in the ranks amongst the greatest. i have a 2x4x5 tent with autos going right now. check out my grow journal if you want. hamster, do you have a turbo fan blowing into the top of each tent? what about exhaust? air cooled lights? i was thinking about getting an intake and exhaust inline duct fans from htg.....wondering what you guys do for ventilation

i run 200cfm in and out.. i have my exhaust dailed down to 200cfm. full bore its 630cfm.. over kill... hehehe.. but was free to me.. but i have it dialed down to 200cfm.. and i have a 2x4x6.5 tent...
LH

LEFTHAND said:
i run 200cfm in and out.. i have my exhaust dailed down to 200cfm. full bore its 630cfm.. over kill... hehehe.. but was free to me.. but i have it dialed down to 200cfm.. and i have a 2x4x6.5 tent...
LH

LEFTHAND,
What size of light you have in there?
:)
Gb

Awesome Ham! I just pulled my wife over to check out your tents...

With the new de-regulation in Cali, I want to add a flower room, but I am thinking to go with a tent...

I'll be checking in with you folks shortly when I get a little better of an idea, but I am going to go with 4x8..at least..

can I have an Honorary Member # ?

cmd420 said:
Awesome Ham! I just pulled my wife over to check out your tents...

With the new de-regulation in Cali, I want to add a flower room, but I am thinking to go with a tent...

I'll be checking in with you folks shortly when I get a little better of an idea, but I am going to go with 4x8..at least..

can I have an Honorary Member # ?

Pick a number and pm me with it...I'll take care of it...glad to have you aboard...:)

Can I jump in on this? I have the cheap style take down closets from the mart with 8 43watt cfls in veg tent trying my thumb at Blueberry, Hawiian Hash, a couple Euforia all around 3 weeks. Even got a new 1x1.5x2.5for the gang to flower in. Lookin to hook up on a 400hps for that. Need to get a camera too but the light comes first.

swampbud said:
Can I jump in on this? I have the cheap style take down closets from the mart with 8 43watt cfls in veg tent trying my thumb at Blueberry, Hawiian Hash, a couple Euforia all around 3 weeks. Even got a new 1x1.5x2.5for the gang to flower in. Lookin to hook up on a 400hps for that. Need to get a camera too but the light comes first.

Sure pm me with your number selection and when you get a chance post some pics of your set up in this thread...thanks:)

Yeah there has been a severe lack of pics... I want to see some set ups

Here's my grow tent! Sorry for the poor pics, these were taken with my poor quality camera phone but I'll put some better ones later! I love my tent though. It really allows you to control the environment much easier, and its great if odor is a big issue for you. A filter and fan on the inside and your good to go :)

tent3.jpg

tent2.jpg

2ndweek-11.jpg

setup-1-1.jpg

Nice Bro....pick a membership number and post it...also click user cp at the top left and then scroll down to group memberships and the click Tent Growers Club to join...

Ok.. I'll take #111 :)

And here are some pics I just took. The plants I have in there now are 6 northern lights and they are all loving the environment, and doing great. I keep the temp in the low to mid 70's with nothing but an inline fan to move the air out, and a passive intake at the bottom. Also Im using a 400 watt MH/HPS conversion light. Enjoy!

jan22-1.jpg

jan22-2.jpg

jan22-3.jpg

Going to try to a few pics. gotta resize them first Sorry will figure it out soon.

for the uk growers finking of a tent this tent is on ebay for £70 and free p+p
hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/120-X-120-X-200-GROW-TENT-BUD-ROOM-HYDROPONICS-BOX-NEW_W0QQitemZ130354438854QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_HomeGarden_Garden_PlantsSeedsBulbs_JN?hash=item1e59bae2c6

Latest posts

Back