MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Welcome all to my 2nd Grow and GJ.

1st grow was a great success, ran MI5 and RRF and had 4 females in total, all went through to harvest without any problems.
I liked the strains so much I'm keeping them in this grow with the addition of Jock Horror auto.

I will be running the same set up as before:-

3.3 x 3.3 x 7 Tent
600w HPS in a 6" cool-tube.
250cfm RVC extractor fan. (exchanges air 3.5 times a min)
Ducting from cool-tube to fan and then insulated ducting from fan to vent out the window.

Seeds went into containers of water yesterday Morning i think and this morning they have been put into soil. Containers are just 9 2litre bottles cut in half to start them off. Once i see some growth will put into 3 gallon containers.

I would post pictures but all you can see is soil at the moment so no point. If you followed my 1st GJ (Lost in crash) then you will know i like to take pictures, so will get some up ASAP.

Ow yeh, The Jock horror and MI5 are femmed this time. Attitude messed my order some months back, they have offered me an additional pack of MI5 regs when i order next though so not to bad.

Just added a Short Stuff Himalaya Blue Diesel auto to the grow in replace of a slow MI5.

Here are links to the strain details.

hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Auto_Jock_Horror/Sativa_Seedbank/
hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Mi5/Short_Stuff_Seedbank/
hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Russian_Rocket_Fuel/Short_Stuff_Seedbank/
hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Himalaya_Blue_Diesel/Short_Stuff_Seedbank/

All are welcome to join and comment.

We have got to get that thanks button back soon.

These seeds had better break ground soon. They are using my only heater and i'm freezing :eek:

subscribed :aok:
Haha same here - I keep my closet open to get a LITTLE heat

:banana: niice!
What are the dimensions of the box and what kind of light are you using?

3.3 x 3.3 x 7 Tent (feet)
600w HPS in a 6" cool-tube

All the specs are in the 1st post.

Sorry I forgot to check there first. Let the growing begin! :woohoo:

:woohoo: All 9 seeds seem to have broke ground. Im hoping that tomorrow will be able to see a little better.

So far so good.

Yeh i saw your GJ. Will be wanting to know how bad they smell once they start flowering. Will have to see if i need a carbon filter. hehe.

Thanks for checking in all and thanks for the Mojo

Jericho said:
Yeh i saw your GJ. Will be wanting to know how bad they smell once they start flowering. Will have to see if i need a carbon filter. hehe.

Thanks for checking in all and thanks for the Moko
I'm lucky as I have my own place and legal to boot. I want the smell to permeant my place, I love it. Natural air freshener, especially when you have a fruity pheno.

niteshft said:
I'm lucky as I have my own place and legal to boot. I want the smell to permeant my place, I love it. Natural air freshener, especially when you have a fruity pheno.

Yeh when i lived higher up my room just stunk of my lovely plants and loved it. but now im a little closer to street level so have to be more discrete.

I am classing this as day 1 of the grow as 7 out of 9 seeds have broke ground and are now soaking up some CFL warmth and heat.

3 x MI5
3 x Jock Horror
1 x Russian Rocket Fuel

Just put 2 more seeds in soil. Didn't even bother with water or paper towels. Going to let nature do its thing for a change.

At the moment i have 3 x 32w CFLs in a 1ft x1ft cupboard until they are strong enough for the HPS.

The 2 rrf seeds i just layed in the soil and put water on broke ground and have joined the other 7 enjoying the cfl light.

I have 9 health looking seedlings. The Jock Horrors are the biggest and way ahead of the rest. Then we have MI5 just behind them and then the RRF who i hope will speed up and are not small phenos.
Will get a camera tomorrow and snap some pics now there is some green to see. This i will wait till i see the second set of true leafs and then introduce the HPS at a distance to start with.

Thanks all for your comments. Its what makes a GJ fun.

Latest posts

Back