MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking just under 2 oz dry. Cant wait for it to be done.

Jericho said:
Thanks moses and Gixxerman.

I cant wait for the finish. I have not even tasted it yet. I have managed to hold off on the temptation to take some. I want an accurate weighing for this plant.

Smells good. Hope it tastes it as well. There will be no quick drying for this one. Will spend 4 - 5 days in the drying box and then will try some.

That was why I was hoping you'd give a wet weight of the crop. Mine always have an 8 to 1 ratio after drying. One eighth of the wet weight is my dry weight. Its always very close.

I will try and get one for the HBD. Wet and dry.

fruity86 said:
i normally end up with 15/18% of wet weight

My ratio is based on hanging the entire plant that is above the surface to dry. I cut it into smaller sections, but that is what my wet weight is based on. Then, the dry weight is only the bud, minus all the branches.

Your ratio, fruity86, sounds like you only weigh the buds wet. Is that it?

The 15-18% would be 6.66 to 1 and 5.55 to 1 as compared to my 8 to 1.

Just took down the HBD. All chopped up now just need to string the drying box and lay the bud. Here are some pics for now. Will update wet weight when i lay them.

Before.jpgIMG_2332.jpgIMG_2333.jpgIMG_2334.jpgIMG_2335.jpgIMG_2337.jpgIMG_2338.jpg

:shocked: that cola is a rock mate :aok: congrats it looks great

after reading your journal i am glad i chose to so the autos. just placed my order and waiting for them to get here.

Looks like LST on an auto under a 600w pays off. I got 74g off this lady HBD. That's dry. Once again i failed to get the wet weight.

I would have guestimated maybe 3-4 oz dry but either way Jerico the buds/colas look very dense and are absolute beauties bpotm matey.
T4

Awesome growing buddy! I hope I get to learn quickly! :p

Latest posts

Back