Stealth cabinet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, yeah having the 3 separate flowering tents allows me to harvest upwards of 20oz dry, every 3wks. :D

This is a drawing of a basic DWC setup in a large tote for a friend :)

DWC1.JPG

going to make y cabinet at least 4 x 4ft or 5 ft long. I also have picked up a cool tube, n will get the rest later.

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

Basic hydro tank and reservoir setup within tent, with rez on outside. Totes are 18gal with planter pots set in tops of totes. Totes are connected to the rez in a circle configuration so that a single water pump will push water from interior reservoirs to the main rez outside. This will allow gravity to push the solution back through each tote inside the tent and continually mix solution to keep PH balanced throughout.

IMG_20130908_130821_050.jpg

Evertime I read Hush's schematics I keep hearing the James Bond theme overlayed....lol..

I like the DWC plans. Of all hydro, if i ever go that way, I think I'd most definately try dwc. Something about pure air and nutrients to the rootzone just sounds very appealing...

Thanks for this Hushpuppy! I see this looks quite similar to some items I just bought. :)

Here are a couple pics of the tent hydro setup with the 4 totes inside the tent and the large rez outside the tent. Then the other pic is the chiller setup showing the hose routing from the cooler to the chiller to the 2 reservoirs with the copper tube coils in them. For a single rez setup, you wouldn't 'T' off of the main pressure line to the 2 coils. Instead, it would just go through the one coil in the single rez and then back to the cooler. Inside the cooler is a submersible 300-400gph pump that pushes the water out of the cooler, through the chiller and out to the coil in the rez.

Routing the chiller water through the copper tube coil setting in the rez keeps the chiller water separate from the rez water so that you don't get any kind of chemical reaction within the chiller from solution running through the chiller.

IMG_20131016_082853_445.jpg

hydro4.jpg

since 7-12-13 i'm in a rut,, my money is short n will have to use T5 fixture have a 3 by 4 ft Gow Room

lovbnstoned
olstoner

mmmm pictures i like pictures :)

stuffs great man ty again for all your input in my thread helped alot!

It has been a while since I could post anything here in my journal, but I can happily say that I am growing my babies again :yay:

I don't have my stealth cabinets or tents anymore, or even my building for that matter, since LEO took it all away from me for being so terrible a person that would grow good quality meds and give them to friends who sincerely need them. But I digress :chuck:

I have rebuild a small grow for myself where I will only grow a little that is just for me. I am very happy to be growing again, even iff it is only a couple of autos. I am just about ffinished with these. A few more weeks and they will be done. One is about 1-2weeks ahead of the other as the smaller one took longer to get started, and nearly died on me. I will be starting my Larry and Bluehell next to get them going in veg so that they can go into the little flower room when these 2 come out :)

The strain here is Auto Berry Bomb:

View attachment Berry Bomb aug14b.jpg

View attachment Berry Bomb aug14a.jpg

View attachment Berry Bomb aug14c.jpg

So glad you are growing again. Those look awesome. I will be watching.

here is an update on my 2 auto girls. the one on the right side is just about ready to harvest. I snipped off most of the larger fan leaves in the upper parts to expose the lower parts of the plant where there is many smaller buds. This is an experiment to see if it makes any difference to the lower buds developing or ripening more with the late defoliation. The girl on the left side is 2 weeks behind and I did some work to tie her down some early on to see if I could get more bud sites than on the first one. I can tell that even with autos, tying them to open them up as much as possible does cause them to produce significantly more bud sites and makes them more bushy.

View attachment BBauto9-3-14.jpg

View attachment BBauto9-3-14 (2).jpg

View attachment BBauto9-3-14 (3).jpg

Oh tying even autos surely is awesome. Remember that plant I had that I told you about that seemed to flip to an auto on me after both topping and LSTing? It was a Northern Light Blue.. it was labeled as a FEM. Definitely was an auto.. lol either way, I had fully trained that plant and it came out wonderful! I got nearly 2 oz's from that one, and the structure of it all was phenomenal.

You got some great looking stuff here sir! I can't wait till you get some good relief from your own meds! :D

Latest posts

Back