good yielding auto strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a good auto strain that yields at least an ounce? And has a good kick to it? I would like to try a few autos this summer. Thanks.

The highest yielding auto Ive ever grown was Easyryder... 65g dry... but it was a leaf factory...

IME the best auto Ive run has been Dinafems Roadrunner... start it off in a 3 gal container and give her what she needs and you will pull 40g no problem...

MI5 or RRF or Himalaya Blue Diesel. All by Short Stuff seeds. I've grown all 3 and have got around 2 ounces each out of them once dried. They all have a nice fruity smell. Some of my mates call the RRF grapefruit flavored

It will not only depend on the strain, you will also have to have good light, space and decent pot size. I use 3 gallon pots, 600w hps and a 1x1 meter tent.

Boo to Hammy lol. I love my Autos but to be fair any reg seed will kick an autos behind every time in ideal condition IMO.

Thanks everyone for the input. I am going to grow them outside, along with some photoperiod strains. I just would like to have a mid summer harvest.

Ive tried finishing some autos outside the last 2 summers and both times I lost all the plants to mold...

Nirvanas bubblelicous,g13 northern lights. Bangin..

Do you get a lot of rain where you are ant? Or are auto's known for molding?

Roadrunner and Roadrunner #2 by far (great high and taste too). dinafem autos period are great yields though.

That bubblelicious seem's to be a really great begginer friendly strain

bubba902 said:
That bubblelicious seem's to be a really great begginer friendly strain

arent all autos' :p

sorry if you cant keep a plant happy for 2-3 months max from seed to harvest to worry about light cycles, then i think someone should start a new hobby or seriously rethink your grow. not directed at you bubba, just in general.

Thanks Nugs. I like the looks of the Road Runner 2. That might be the one I choose.

juniorgrower said:
Thanks Nugs. I like the looks of the Road Runner 2. That might be the one I choose.

im finishing up some Critical Jacks from Dinafem right now, they have a great yeild, i see 2 phenos in it both are very heavy.

have a few weeks left so cant say how it smokes but the smell is fantastic. trich development is great also.

definitly a contender for the roadrunner.

so i stick by saying anything by dinafem and youll get results.

I am flowering a diesel from dinafem that is very impressive. It has been switched over for 4 weeks today and is very impressive. Throughout the whole grow it has been very healthy and strong.

PuffinNugs said:
arent all autos' :p

sorry if you cant keep a plant happy for 2-3 months max from seed to harvest to worry about light cycles, then i think someone should start a new hobby or seriously rethink your grow. not directed at you bubba, just in general.

True indeed lol. One run of autos while my photos vegged. Enough to realize why photos are better

Plant as many as possible(SOG technique) .
This way you have weight. 6-8Ozs dry

Aug16.jpg

if you go with autos,the RRF is a good auto strain that can produce up to 3 oz per plant of some decent tasting smoke in 10 weeks from seed,was really impressed with quality and yeild for a auto strain.....jmo:cool:

Latest posts

Back