Balls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, happy MVP month Rosebud---i'm thinkin' those pollen ball sacks should be open by now and your boy may be re-vegging---you might consider finding him complete and uninterrupted 12 hour dark nights---

Where am i going to find that except in the flowering room? Did you click on the picture Orange?

i did and did not see any new growth but it is the only reason i can muster why that boy hasn't dropped yet---can you put a curtin on the window for 12/12---are there any other light leaks in the shed---if the shed is your only spot---you might consider stripping all ball sacks he has now and actually putting him back into the flower room again to come back bigger and better

I would like to give him a little longer, his litter mate the female is just showing sex at 8 weeks. I will try to figure out what to do with him. I liked it in the shed because it is kinda cold and dark and it has been keeping him alive but not vigorous.

I could throw a towel up and down every 12 hours I guess. That would work huh. Thanks!

Congrats on the MVP Rose :) An idea for putting the boy in the dark for the night: check at the appliance stores for a refridgerator box that you can put over him for the dark period. Put a few holes in it at the bottom or leave a few cracks at the bottom for some air movement :)

Thank you, that is a great idea hushpuppy. I bet I have something around here that would work. I will go look. again, thank you.

Way to go Rose on the MVP, way 2 go on sticking with the pollenating 2, i got all girls somehow.

If you tap those branches and pollen falls just catch it in a tupperware and use it when your girls are ready.

Well dman, i really don't know what to say about your outfit. It is wrong on so many levels, like the white socks, you need to ditch them, and the tidy whites...never mind, i like you just the way you are.:eek:

Thanks for checking in.

i kinda give them a shake when i am out there and got nothing so far.

Congrats on all females. I think that is what I have with the cindy 99. Weird, so much for environment.

Do you take your burmese kush at amber? i didn't I took it with mostly cloudy and a couple amber and it is speedy. I am assuming if i took it out longer it is more couch lock? Just wondering about using buku w/ Larry. I guess like Orange said I could do both.

How big is he, Rosebud? I made a temporary place for my boy out of hardware cloth and panda film. I put him in the shed. I used a 42W CFL. I didn't let him go quite long enough, so didn't get much pollen.

He is 34 " including the pot. I am still looking for something to put on top of him, but I will find it.

Orange, you may be right, I just looked at him and he has a few tiny leaves on top.

Rosebud said:
Well dman, i really don't know what to say about your outfit. It is wrong on so many levels, like the white socks, you need to ditch them, and the tidy whites...never mind, i like you just the way you are.:eek:

Thanks for checking in.

i kinda give them a shake when i am out there and got nothing so far.

Congrats on all females. I think that is what I have with the cindy 99. Weird, so much for environment.

Do you take your burmese kush at amber? i didn't I took it with mostly cloudy and a couple amber and it is speedy. I am assuming if i took it out longer it is more couch lock? Just wondering about using buku w/ Larry. I guess like Orange said I could do both.

I will get dressed soon Rose, I took BUKU at close to 40% amber if i remember correctly, do with Buku as you please use it or not, but get the Larry involved for sure, IMO

dman, It's my lucky day! You look so much better. Hammy is going to ditch the tranny guy too. Not that there is anything wrong w/ transvestites when done properly like dman.

I will get Larry involved, I appreciate your opinion. I found one of those collapsible trash thingy that I will put over him from now on so that he doesn't reveg further.

Orange, i don't know how you were so right about that.

Rosebud said:
Not that there is anything wrong w/ transvestites when done properly like dman.

I dont follow this comment Rose, LMAO.

There was nothing Tranny about my underwear and socks outfit, was there.

that was great, thanks for the laugh Rose

So i covered the boy in the shed last night but had to top him to fit under the garbage cloth bag. I brought the balls in and opened a couple of the bigger ones up, and nothing in there but green plant tissue.

Do you guys think I can bring him back to pollen by doing the 12/12?

:ciao: Rosebud---absolutely---depending on when you want your pollen---if i were you---i would consider pruning all the ball sacks you see now and moving him back to the flower room 12/12 so you are not tied to having to bag him each and every night right now---the sacks are sparse now and you could get many many more if you try try try again---he should come back bigger bader and stronger than ever if you can do this and wait another 5 weeks for the good stuff

another option (as i am doing now) is just toss him outside so long as there are no ladies OD---let him reveg and do his thing a la natural---july, august, sept, oct, he'll be spewing pollen everywhere

Latest posts

Back