Grow Room glasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
I just had to post this. I just got a new pair of glasses specifically made for growrooms running HPS lights.
I gotta say, they rock. I can't even tell you guys how great these are. It makes the room look like just white light, and super clear.
My wife gets on me all the time about wearing shades in the room, but with regular sunglasse, (polorized too, I have polorized), it is still off color in the room.
With these, it is just perfect. Super awesome.They are a bit spendy, but if you spend alot of time in your room, these are a must.

No, I don't work for them, haha.

hXXp://www.methodseven.com/

:hairpull: You bloody spammer:p

:cool: thanks need to take care of eyse to:watchplant:

:vap-leafy_wave: :48:

Wish they weren't that expensive... I'll have to wait for a chineese knock off version

Well German lens glass did it for me along with testing with a poxey Canon eos 5D mk11 when the 5D mk111 is out now.
And the Italian frames must be a MUST to have.
Lol
Look a great piece of kit esp when spending lots of time in rooms with hps lighting is considered pretty bad for your eyes i believe.
T4

Incredible ... The image looks awesome ... I have ones but with green lenses ... They were way cheaper ( 25 bucks i think ) but those look perfect.

I just turn the lights off and use a headlamp from REI to check the girls over. Chicks dig a headlamp way more than nerdy glasses, yo :) Got the fanny pack on too in there?..

I just use my old Oakleys ;)

Headlamps are for cavemen:p

I do almost all of my work with lights on, I like to leave them completely alone when the lites are out. I spend a minimum of 4 hours a day under multiple HPS lights, so I am stoked on these glasses for sure. I have allready had to go to the eye doctor to get nerd glasses to drive at night, due to hanging out under heavy HID lights half my life.

Your eyes look pretty wild to me in that avatar.

Hal as much as you have to be under those lights, I'm suprised you don't wear the "tanning bed specs" :) I feel ya on the eye effects. Every harvest we sit in the grow-lab and trim for upwards of 6 hours and half the time I forget to wear my scrip sunglasses, and at the end of the day my eyes feel like I've been watching welders work. :)

Is there any particular reason you sit in the grow room to do your trimming?

I'm with ya on working only during lights on, Hal, I never try to interrupt the gals in sleep....but crapola occurs from time to time! I too have eye issues, but mine are from the natural light's effects after years on a tractor....pretty much the same thing only different lol! Only I was always cutting grass down...

nouvellechef said:
I just turn the lights off and use a headlamp from REI to check the girls over. Chicks dig a headlamp way more than nerdy glasses, yo :) Got the fanny pack on too in there?..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: good one chef~

Unfortunately for us in the Grow-lab, it isn't big enough to have a separate room for trimming so we just work in the big grow room where we have lots of good light to see what needs to be trimmed. Its helpful to have good light to work by as we don't nip fingers as much with the sharp scissors. We finally got wise to the eye effects and started shutting down all but a couple of the lights while harvesting :)

Hushpuppy said:
Unfortunately for us in the Grow-lab, it isn't big enough to have a separate room for trimming so we just work in the big grow room where we have lots of good light to see what needs to be trimmed. Its helpful to have good light to work by as we don't nip fingers as much with the sharp scissors. We finally got wise to the eye effects and started shutting down all but a couple of the lights while harvesting :)

Change over a few of the lights to MH, much better to trim under, if you have switchable ballasts.

NorCalHal said:
I just had to post this. I just got a new pair of glasses specifically made for growrooms running HPS lights.
I gotta say, they rock. I can't even tell you guys how great these are. It makes the room look like just white light, and super clear.
My wife gets on me all the time about wearing shades in the room, but with regular sunglasse, (polorized too, I have polorized), it is still off color in the room.
With these, it is just perfect. Super awesome.They are a bit spendy, but if you spend alot of time in your room, these are a must.

No, I don't work for them, haha.

hXXp://www.methodseven.com/

Cool glasses but this is a live link. Not sure why it works with the hxxp but it does. Maybe the www portion needs to be removed.

and to think I've just been squinting all these years :confused2: to resolve the problem....:rofl:

uhhhh...good stuff...

These glasses are rockin'!

I just gathered loot from a few friends who I let check out, I need to order 6 more pairs. I should be a dealer for them! Everyone I have shown so far in person has bought a pair.

NorCalHal said:
These glasses are rockin'!

I just gathered loot from a few friends who I let check out, I need to order 6 more pairs. I should be a dealer for them! Everyone I have shown so far in person has bought a pair.

:confused2: if you become a dealer will that make this a spam thread:p

I'm thinking hard about ordering a pair but wont need them til I fire the GR back up

Latest posts

Back