spider Mite's ,1 week befor chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all
right ive had a nightmare month . i friend died and had to go away for 10 days .

anyway when i got back i saw i had spider-mites. i treated them straight away with Plant Vitality Plus .... the only stuff we have in the UK for them that works ( most of the time)

trouble is there should be coming down this this week and i don't know what to do ..... they look **** , but ill still get 10oz plus from it

what should i do about spider-mites . if i cut the plants down and hang them will the spidermites walk off the plants ? will they just die when the plants die ?
will the eggs hatch in the bags/jar in a few weeks time ?

thanks for any help /info
smeg

one week bfur chop mine as well rollem and smokem be bout all yu can do reckon but then gain I would have to cause I dont have the fancy stores like most to buy chemicals to fightem so I be smokin them little bastards. Good luck yur fight friend maybe someone here got the cure yual lookin for hope they do.

BWD

One week before the chop theres not much you can do. I would give them a cold shower and vacuum off as good as I could the plants.

I wouldnt do a thing, they have no interest in a dieing plant, they will either leave or die off, and you have probably smoked them many times if ya ever bought street weed. jmo

Sorry to hear of your friends passing smeg but carry on regardless and smoke one in their honour dude.
T4

When the plant dies they have nothing to eat. They will leave. As far as hatching eggs, i don't know. It could happen.

Do you have high humidity where you live? If not I too would spray them with cold water long before the lights go off so they are dry when the light go off. You don't need mildew too. There is hot pepper spray but I haven't done it and do not know how it tastes. I would guess you would rinse again.

Good luck. It is truly the borg and I am sorry you have to deal with this like most of us have.

ps: I am sorry about your friends death. Not a good week for you.

There is hot pepper spray but I haven't done it and do not know how it tastes.

A good option in budding, I agree that it may not be good for this close to chop as it may taste different.

ozzydiodude said:
One week before the chop theres not much you can do. I would give them a cold shower and vacuum off as good as I could the plants.

:yeahthat:..

my thaughts and prayers with you smeg...its tough lose a friend...

Latest posts

Back