Super soil? Soil questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IQ, don't ever scare me like that again. ha... I really really really really hate monsanto, so I am very relieved.

Sorry again,lol,I hate them too,I heard the scotts rumor a few years ago and never used their stuff again,but was it was good and easy.

420... adding gypsum( a form of lime) is not as much about changing the ph as it about aeration of the soil. When soil is compacted, it is about the electrical charge of the dirt molecule. Without the electrical charge of gypsum, the molecules stick to other with no space between the molecules for air or water. By affecting the electrical charge the molecules repel from each other enough for aeration. Similarly adding perlite is for the same reason. It is more about the cation ion exchange rate that you are affecting. Humic acid will also change the electrical charge of the soil molecule to allow air and water all around it.

First off no offense taken,2nd take it how you want look it up,how do you have 319 post since 2010?cmon dude!This site is not about me!
Lol! Um... WHat?!?! First off, there was a time I was not online for a few years... what does that have to do with anything? I have been on this forum and reading since 2010... Which should show you that I don't post unless it's WORTH POSTING! AS opposed to what you do, blurt out the first random knowledge you heard or read of some UN-authenticated info some where... The number of posts has nothing to do with how much info this site has to offer you.. What you think 300 isn't a lot of posts so you therefor think this site isn't for you? Lol! Eh, it's your funeral bro. DUde... like from every response I've seen you respond with, just shows you don't know the first thing about ANYTHING you preach about.... Just do use all a favor, or at least me, and go flex your stunted, naive knowledge somewhere else. Or at the least FAR FROM MY THREADS!!!! Now if you want to take a step back, and start learning, feel free to read!! Good luck...

Latest posts

Back