I'm BACK !! G13/HP ,FPOG, Oldschool skunk junk. StAnKsGROW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
Well I'm sure some of you were hoping I was dead or had cancer etc but only the good die young ole stank ain't going out like that !
( Listens to black Sunday by cypress hill )

So I got some gear that I figured I should run.
It is Mr nice G13/HP now I LOVE the fruity G13 and I'm hoping to find one.
Then up next is the Fruity pebble OG F3 hoping to find that cereal pheno.
Then is sub Rosa nijjiiberry gear hoping to find the alien leaning one.
Then are these beans that were given to me by someone I don't view as a story teller . He told me these are the super stinky " skunk" beans of the 90's they are old and not germing. I have taken the embryo out of 3 of 6 to see if it will go.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442288300.896484.jpg

Let the good times Roll

STANK!!!!!! Welcome home darlin'

what is G13/HP ? I know the g13 but what is hp? Hewlett Packard? na... what is it?

Glad you are well. you were missed. yes really.

Following along man! Hope all is well with you and yours, happy growing!

Glad to see you back....I kept wondering if I did something to get you PO'd....

Please you think the PM threats would work or telling breeders not to send me gear cause Stank butt hurt you on the internet lmfao
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442352123.821317.jpg

Rose thought stank taught you how to google. Ain't gonna lie rose I had to google at first lol HP = Hash Plant

Also forgot that I have some Katz and dogs gear , white cookies and crown royal .
I have NO beef with anyone hear except the awesome person who makes fake accounts to PM me to talk ish. Your a special kind of stupid low life.

Anyways enough about that. I had 2 G13 break soil 1 Katz and 2 cookies .
Everything is coming up mill house !!!!!

"I have taken the embryo out of 3 of 6 to see if it will go." Can you explain this procedure a little more?

"I have taken the embryo out of 3 of 6 to see if it will go." Can you explain this procedure a little more?

I make sure everything is super clean/sterile then I safely crush seed after soaking for 18 hrs and remove the white thing and plant it directly into the damp soil. I read the trick from a breeder who is a oldschool landrace breeder. Germing 20 25 year old seeds. Just giving it a try .

It would be awesome if you could get some of the old genetics to pop..

I make sure everything is super clean/sterile then I safely crush seed after soaking for 18 hrs and remove the white thing and plant it directly into the damp soil. I read the trick from a breeder who is a oldschool landrace breeder. Germing 20 25 year old seeds. Just giving it a try .

never heard of such stank......... good luck popping 20 year old seeds

If they pop, it would be a blast from the past. Time capsule beans

Germs rates have been PATHETIC big time I think I have killed a lot with chlorine in my water. I am gonna buy a Boogie Blue water filter to help with that problem as my water is barely 100 ppm but is SUPER chlorinated .

Think I have 9 that have broken soil so far NONE of the old stuff and even my grow buddy running reverse water couldn't get em to go.

I bought a KARMA hood today and boy is it a sexy hood very well made. I will post pics when lights are on and I finish re doing my bloom room.

It's a 8x4 with 2000watts. The way I have it setup I am not happy with at all. I am gonna pull fresh filterd air from outside threw 6" fan then into the first 6" hood then out into the new 8" karma hood and out of the tent. Then I'm not gonna put my filter in the tent but outside the tent with my 8" fan pull warm air from the ceiling of the Tent. I am hoping this setup will be more to my liking.

Pics to follow

hey stank...i have the same size room...my last grow..snowhigh got fried and a bunch of other crap....i got 2 air coolled hood now and with the AC in there...it is too fukin cold....i think i will just put in another light just to warm it up....i have never had a problem with city water...it is all i use..i just germed 30 chem4 X stardawg that i made in jan...30 fer 30 on germ...but 4 died in the cups........sniff........you need some of that french water..lol

It's been a struggle taber nack lol

Greenjoe I have some purple knuckles that you will wanna see 3 1/2 weeks frosty girl very indica leaves can't WAIT!!!

:ciao::banana::banana::banana:

Hi Stank, thought you could use a dancing banana or three.

wait till you try ...white bullet...when i see you...
put it up(pic..there is a thread....might be one here to ) at the other place.....i offered to send some of those in...got the cold shoulder treatment

the thread is in the pollen chuuckers

Latest posts

Back