Newbies, read this before you post a question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job i always love to read so this gives me more information to absorb what ever i can find to help my little ones the more happy i become thank you for turning us on to all that info.88888888

So if you really want to know my thinking about Newbies, Read this before you Post a Question, then i will tell you that ok i Read all these Rules and Regulations, which you mention here buddy. So i am also Agree with all of them. I promise that i never break them any time as well as trying to make a great Identification in this Forum Website.

I couldn't find the information I seeked. I've read that when it comes to nutrients, you should ease into it. Slowly ramping up to full strength, then again easing as you reach the end of your grow. I'm at full strength now, week 5 of flower and wanted to know if I should start easing off or continue full strength for couple more weeks? Any advice or experience be appreciated.

I never stop feeding my girls. I chop their *** when they have stuffed their selves and our throwing up Trichomes. :rofl: Yehaaaaaaaaa

At week 6 of an 8 week flower time, cut out all nitrogen, and increase your P-K booster to max. Feed like so until the end.

You don't starve a cow before slaughter do ya?

Latest posts

Back