Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Giggy -- We use Mighty Wash but they got some beneficial bugs I been wanting to try !-- After what the beneficial nematodes did to those root aphids, I'm a believer in sending a bug to kill a bug !-- I don't know what they are called !-- Rose Nose !-- Is it outside ? -- Have U considered Lady bugs ?

Beneficial mites for spider mites work well. Sometimes you have to do it twice. I like SNS products, not neem oil though giggy.. Hi Giggy! How are you feeling? How is the shoulder? Neem oil is icky and doesn't work in my opinion. I hate the borg.. good luck.

hello keef and rose. rose the shoulder is still giving me problems. i may end up having to have it cleaned out. how are you doing?

yes keef i put three outdoors two of which where in early flower. the other one is my northern lights mom as it isn't making the cut. right now i'm just trying to keep them at bay for a week or two the it is all out war as i will break out the bombs. i got the shop vac by the flower box so they are catching hell. the bugs on the plants outside have slowed big time with this heat and humidity, so i hope to get them back to good.

Man, I'm toasted. Its so nice to be ripped on your own homegrown.

Good Morning OFC. Wake and Bake! I put one of my plants in the ground last night. Look at it this morning and it looks nice. Trim the bottom up a little. I cut a branch that was a keeper. A little lost. But, it hurt.

Rose, I put fresh soil in the bottom, sides, and top. Do you think, I should lay off of the nutes? I will keep a eye open for yellowing of leafs. Got to play it by sight. This is sure tricky in knowing what to do. But, I got faith for the best out come. If thing go wrong, I will just start over in the grow room inside. I got this.

Everyone have a great day and try to stay cool. Going to get 96 today without the heat indexs. Sorry spelling.

Good morning ofc, Hey ness, nice you put a plant in the ground. You are right learning what the plant is trying to tell us is the hardest part. You will see changes when you stare at them all the time. Did you put them in ff ocean forest? If so i wouldn't nute for 4 weeks. You do have this.
Was 100 yesterday heading for 104 today. My plants kinda wilt at night but perk up again.. so glad I know not to over water them..

Giggy, i am doing fine, thanks for asking. Are you doing physical therapy for that shoulder?
Ageing gracefully, what a concept. My parents hardly ever complained. My dad used to say "oh to feel 60 again" :cry::shocked: We can't be victims, we need to be proactive... grow more pot!

Ofc!! Rocking to The Who this morning. Sure was hard to drag my butt to work. I swear the bike just wanted to stay away from the city. I could be overlooking a beautiful waterfall right now. But instead I did the right thing and I'm staring at the wrong end of a garbage truck. Lol

Good morning OFC, trying to catch up with you all but not possible.
So I'll just put a little more finally cured Blue Dream in the Vap and read on.......
Great reading about all the goings on.
sg

morning ofc happy fry-day.

rose good to hear. no pt at this time, we are seeing how long the shots work. i want to lift weights but i don't believe i should but i want to so bad.

What up O.F.C. ? -- I let myself get stressed out and inflamed the nerve root going to the left arm !-- I be better later !-- Ya'll have good one !

Keef, you always riding a rough road.
It's hot, planned on riding the long way home, thought better of it and scooted straight home. Got to clean the grow room. I have people coming tomorrow to install windows. I'll have to make sure everything is up and out of sight. Fans and lights will be on low tomorrow. I'll be glad to get them out of my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back