i am a grow addict green crack/satori/hickstick-gorilla glue fiasco in the making

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. Pretty good buzz going but the ocd in me loses sleep because I have 3 different size pots in the tent... The struggle is real...

darn near killed one of my clones while i was gone at work for less than 48 hours. i watered them a lot before i left. let the pots sit in water for 45 minutes to saturate the soil. the 2 plants closest to the fan looked the worst when i got home 42 or 43 hours later. the one closest looked dead but now has a number of leaves/shoots that look to be ok. talked to the young fogeys about checking the plants but they should not be drying out that quickly. in the past i have used roots organics green lite but this time i bought their original. the original is actually supposed to be less aggressively draining. i am probably going to pick up some compost to mix in with the soil for when i transplant to my 3 gallon felt pots. i think 6 plants are too many for my flower tent anyway but i hate to see a plant die, especially like that...

the borg is back. sprayed. all the plants down with sns217 and sprayed down the tent and the room too. i have sns209 that i have neglected to use because i am lazy. the dehydrated plant is starting to make a comeback too. urgh...

Transplant day. Into their final 3 gallon felt pots. Need to put the flower tent together and start to introduce the girls to the led light but that is probably better to start next week once they are comfortable in their new digs so to speak...

View attachment IMG_4310.jpg

View attachment IMG_4309.jpg

I can't help myself. And can't sleep so I got up at 4:30 and put together my bigger tent and put the plants in it under my king plus 1200 w led light. Going to veg a few more weeks and take some cuttings and clean the plants up a bit then flip to 12/12...

View attachment IMG_4314.jpg

Well, they are looking quite green and happy and healthy. Good job!

thanks thg. i ave some weirdness going on with the non-clone. i think it was not getting enough air circulation. in the bigger tent, i can have better air flow so i hope that takes care of the issue.

I can't attest to it being 1200 watts but it is really very bright. It kinda hurts my eyes so I wear some led glasses when I think of it. It has some uv component that is what I think makes it hurt my eyes. I also know the plants like the light. My first grow with it gave me some ridiculous smoke. My wife and I smoked some one night and she said she thought it was probably what heroin felt like. I was glad she said something because I was so baked I was thinking I'd been drugged. This grow I need to try to thin the plants out before flower because I am getting popcorn buds below and I guess that steals growth away from the main buds. I think I will shoot for 6 nice colas per plant.

Took some cuttings for clones and gave the plants a good haircut. Now to veg for a couple to a few weeks and flip to 12/12. Hoping the GG cross is a girl-illa so to speak. I have 10 cuttings and woul be happy with 5 taking root. I have had good luck with cloning in the past with probably 70% success. I just use organic honey as a rooting hormone/disinfectant.

Thanks for checking out my thread Killertea. I don't think I was aggressive enough. 6 plants in 9 square feet is kinda cramped. There was a guy on here a while back that was advising me who would trim the bejeesus out of his plants a couple of weeks before flower and he grew some awesome looking budage. I may trim them up a bit more this week if I have the cahones...

:vap-Bong_smoker:Hi OF, just checking in on ya. Looking good up there, carry on.

Thanks for stopping by Rose. Pretty dull journal at this point. The fun of flowering will begin in a few weeks though.

Isn't it just fun to grow pot? I think there is fun in all stages, but yes flowering is what it is all about. :banana::banana::banana:

It is but can be frustrating too. I need to quit my job so I can focus on getting this growing thing more dialed in. Of course then I would not have money to grow pot with so that would be lousy. One of my sons buddies works for a legit grow operation in New Hampster and will be managing a new operation in Massachewie soon. If I can get myself laid off, maybe I can go work there...

Latest posts

Back