new girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cannagro said:

Hey, try not to talk so much, huh?

hehe

Welcome to the group! Look around and get a feel for the place.

Good luck to you!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site!

thank you everyone here at mp, i am new to this type of site but i most admit i love , i think it was tbg that it grows on you he was kidding. well i love all plants i have been studying a degree in soil science, but i am obsessed with green, it is my fav color, anyway i am starting an indoor grow which after i get situated ill try to start my first journal, i only have a 150 hps and a couple floros, i am working on getting something stronger, i have mother of an unkown but she was a great smoke and she was beauty so i couldnt part with her and i got some seeds i brought back fromt the cup in 2001, i know they are old, i already grown a few other times, just keep ur fingers crossed for me please!

cannagro said:
thank you everyone here at mp, i am new to this type of site but i most admit i love , i think it was tbg that it grows on you he was kidding. well i love all plants i have been studying a degree in soil science, but i am obsessed with green, it is my fav color, anyway i am starting an indoor grow which after i get situated ill try to start my first journal, i only have a 150 hps and a couple floros, i am working on getting something stronger, i have mother of an unkown but she was a great smoke and she was beauty so i couldnt part with her and i got some seeds i brought back fromt the cup in 2001, i know they are old, i already grown a few other times, just keep ur fingers crossed for me please!

cool... soil sciences, eh?... someone who will actually know what they r talking about... unlike me who just "wings it";) so I guess u'll be following me around disputing everything I say, eh? lol -kidding- seriously... looks like we'll all be asking your advice on soil issues now.

all hail cannagro! well... I'll smoke one in your honor, at any rate...

:joint:

im still no expert, i a have some "field experience" but not enough to call me an expert doin it for decades is the best knowledge, learning from our mistakes, i can gro some good **** now by the time i die i hope i consider myself an expert, but u can always smoke one for me! i will do the same for u

welcome cannagro. you've found just about the best site and community there is. Good Luck on all future grows and enjoy

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

Welcome to MP Cannagro hope to see you around!
Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back