Hey guys, quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGfootball14

Reaction score
im kinda new to the smoking game here, i usually get my shit from one dealer, its all cut up sorted nicely

but i had to get it from this other one this time.. it still has the stems and its all big and clumpy

what do i do to get it down to the nice weed again haha

this probably sounds stupid

Welcome to the forums. Just use you fingers and start pulling it apart into little pieces, so it looks like the weed you normally get. I hope I helped.

Basically, one big bud is really just a bunch of smaller buds packed together on the stem. This is better, because then you know your dealer hasn't grinded up your weed and taken all of the THC! ;)

Once you get a feel for it, you'll be pick apart those buds like nothin. If you don't like the finger method, use scissors and just start choppin. You can't hurt it at this point ;)

enjoy the forum.....and enjoy that bud you got ...i think those fellas got you covered on what to do with it :cool:

pick up a pepper or a coffee bean grinder and pesto.......... or ya can get small hand held grinders too - just go to yer nearest headshop.

Latest posts

Back