Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the chef said:
Everybody nneds to get back to growing! Stoneybud, kim dong, you to have some issues and here i think there's only one way to settle it.......GROW OFF! you two, your favorite strains, winner takes bragging rights! Go fer it!

I would put my money on Stoney.......any day. :cool: I hope he does not choose to leave over this petty stupid argument because there are many people here who appreciate his guidance and yes dare I say it, charm.

DLtoker said:
Not going to read this whole thread... Why has this clown not yet been banned? :mad:

How can you say that without reading it all?

I'ts like saying guilty without going to court.

:peace:

chris1974 said:
Do you guys remember Towlie ...... South Park ?
" You wanna get High..... you wanna smoke some weed " :rofl:

all high pitched...didnt he lose in a fight with mr poo? :holysheep: :eek:

ArtVandolay said:
If you haven't seen nvthis' bucket stacking technique, it's pretty cool. It let's you make the size of bucket you need within the footprint that works best :hubba:.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48438

Way to go, nv :)

Note: edited for speling. And spelling.

Art, these are passive buckets? (as in no forced air)? I know a girl who grows out of some funky buckets with perlite/ECA in the bottoms, but she's a soil grower. The idea is that she forces air up a tube into the soil with an airstone. She gets better yields than I do out of the same cuttings...I have been researching this, looks interesting...

Check out the thread - pick the bucket you like, cut another just like it in half and add to the top. So, higher bucket, same footprint. Repeat to get desired size. Just one of the many great things brought to you by the thoroughly modern MP members :)

Kim Jong ILL said:
Art, these are passive buckets? (as in no forced air)? I know a girl who grows out of some funky buckets with perlite/ECA in the bottoms, but she's a soil grower. The idea is that she forces air up a tube into the soil with an airstone. She gets better yields than I do out of the same cuttings...I have been researching this, looks interesting...

Ineresting... This thought had come to me and I dismissed it as generally "retarded". I kind of figured the soil would compact and crush the air tube. I need much more info if you don't mind..

nvthis said:
Ineresting... This thought had come to me and I dismissed it as generally "retarded". I kind of figured the soil would compact and crush the air tube. I need much more info if you don't mind..

take some perlite/even aquarium rocks throw a air disc in the bottom.
cover the discwith the perlite or aquarium rock fill the rest with soil.
or placing air stones in the soil..
LH
i guess i should mention.. since i dont know it all or even close to all..
just a thought i had..

Smoke More Marijuana make the voices in your head happy :peace:

nv, I'll PM you with the details... But the idea is that the aeration of the soil medium promotes aerobic bacterial growth and suppresses anaerobic bacteria. Proponents of the aerated method assert that it creates greater myccorizhal development.

Kim, Dont PM just start a new thread about soil aeration

If you are gonna aerate the soil be sure and watch the soil moisture closely it tend to dry out real fast due to air movement thru the soil at all times.

HippyInEngland said:
How can you say that without reading it all?

I'ts like saying guilty without going to court.

:peace:

Its called the "patriot Act" :p Oh crap....Its too late i said it :eek: My bad :eek:

ozzydiodude said:
Kim, Dont PM just start a new thread about soil aeration

If you are gonna aerate the soil be sure and watch the soil moisture closely it tend to dry out real fast due to air movement thru the soil at all times.

ozzy, I am still in research phase on this, no where near enough info to post. I am an old-fashioned organic soil grower, and it takes me a while to adopt new things.

I found some info in a thread on another site and didn't want to post in the open forum here so I PM'd nv....if you want the info too, lemme know.

That is just it Kim this is a open forum we have a few idea that may or may not be new. If you post them out in the open other will post about their exp as well. this help some people to grow without the headaches other have had with a way of growing. Share Info with everyone and everyone will share with you.:peace:

I opened the thread this morning, and simply forgot to close it. My apologies to the entire forum. I agree 100% the thread should have remained closed.
The staff has discussed in length, the kim jong issue and have come to a resolution. It has been decided that t will not be allowed. It is both political and in poor taste. I asked him 'nicely' to re-register with a more appropriate name immeadiately after his introduction. He is still free to do that, but kim jong is no longer be afforded the privilege of posting here.
We have required members to remove avatars and names that depicted violence or weapons, I don't think this is any different.
I'm sorry this took so long to hash out.
The decision has been made. It won't be further discussed publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back