How should i keep this boy alive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liked dman said trash can, low light, wait till the sacs are painting the leaves, get some foil and shake him on to the foil.

I tried the baggies and some of my pollen collections molded, but I was able to put the foil collected pollen under a light bulb to dry out before bagging it for storage in the freezer with a descant.
Good way to tell if he's got any scent profiles you want is to squeeze the center of the leaf and see what he's got, I have also snapped fan leaves off to see how sappy and smelly.
Yes there are a ton of other ways to test for prodigy too flower him, extract him dab him, I've heard em all lately rose it gets really crazy.

Since I moved my girls I was able to keep my boys outside, was a hell of a lot easier.View attachment image.jpg started with a good to work down to 3 keepers,
Bogglegum
WhiteWidow X Berry Bomb
Blue alien
All lineage being tracked of course.

Very nice lyfespan. Are those oranges or lemons? beautiful yard.

Like the Plants around the pool. Nice.

Oh, I was just thinking that I needed to start some Pink Z seeds. Glad you are collecting pollen, Rosebud. It is one of my favorite up strains.

Zella not Zilla, rose ;) :D
and i would've gone the clone route myself.. now with no female.. unless it's a real stud, i'd likely put my plan on hold (unless you're really dwindling on PZ beans. and benny has no more)

or what is the plan anyway? just making f2's?
could clone him for a while until you get a girl. gonna obviously take a while though. or just try to collect and save it.

THG you found her an up strain, or did i read that wrong? :stoned: i thought she was pretty lethargic inducing myself ;)

Kaotik, why not save pollen rather than clone the male and have it take up room? Is there an advantage? I very seldom make seeds. Lol--I always thought it was "zilla", too, but I see that it is Drizella, not Drizilla

Rosebud, are you out of seeds? I still have 6 Pink Z seeds. I am going to pop some here soon. My cloning skills still seem to be in the toilet.

more chance of success, for me anyway.
granted i've only tried like twice, i've never succeeded in keeping pollen for more than a month :( :eek:
cloning it and tossing it in the corner just seems an easier route for me.
:)

Kaotik, so nice to see you. Keep me on my toes will ya? I think i miss spell every strain Benny grows. I called mama, momma, or some other dumb thing. So thank you on the Pink Z heads up.

My plan is to always have pink z in my stash. I think i begged borrowed and stole all of bennys. I do have 8 seeds left and I will just start over. Mr rb freaked a little with the thought of pollen anywhere, gee, i wonder what made him do that? LOL

I think i will let these two male pink Z's go and figure there will be another in the 8 seeds i have left. THG and I both took it like it was satori and oh boy was it ever fun. I LOVE it. BUt I love everything Benny does.. This LBHXBlack Dahlia 8???? OMG. Have you had that Kaotik?

This LBHXBlack Dahlia 8???? OMG. Have you had that Kaotik?
likely have it.. benny's been good to me over the years ;) :D don't think i've tried it though.

really enjoyed the straight LBH (lemon haze x Black dahlia) i think i already mentioned that though :D
IIRC i found that one his most sativa-ish of what i've tried.
:)

yes, marijuana Passion has helped a lot of great growers get started.

This thread tooooo? What tha hell.

No matter where you go on the internet,,,ya have Boneheads with nothing better to do then ***** about a place that THEY THEMSELFS CAME TOO,,on PURPOSE,just to *****.

Thats like going to restaurant you dont like and ordering food you dont like,,just where you can ***** at tha Waitresses.

bottom line is, there's no good reason to not like MP

Im all out on this deal cause i have no idea what the hell is going on.
I drop in on other Forums because i have ppl there i like. I could give a rats *** about all this other crap.
So maybe yall need to take this to a PM. Your killing my Buzzzzzz.

people and things change---little cheap advice---i found if i quit trying to stuff my size 12 foot into a size 9 shoe---i don't get blisters on my feet anymore

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::farm::rofl:

Time to gets high and Laugh PEEPS. My Meds keep me mellow.

:48::48::48::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

afroman---"cause i got high"------

Latest posts

Back