new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skulldo

Reaction score
hi everyone new to this just had my first grow and this is my first pc need all the help i can get.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

You've come to the right place for help! This is a happy time as you get to learn new stuff! ;) Let us know when you need help around the forum.

oh man, am I toasted... I better go to bed.... did I put that earlier??? - man, am I fried... later

Hey there Skulldo,
Welcome to the site, man are you gonna love it here. The folks here are happening, and you can find your way around easy enough. Always something cooking or growing.
Folks here are in love with photo's of plants and the growing setups, I guess were all kinda bonkers over that stuff. So yeah a pic here and there will definitly get you in good, LOL
Feel free to ask questions all you want, BUT before you do, take a good look in the forums as you will most likely find that someone beat you to that very question.
TBG, DLToker, Hick, Moms, Mutt and all the rest are so cool your gonna have a ball.
Maybe watch out for that crazy Vancouver Guy who thinks he's old, LMAO
He's just a yearling for some of us Ha-Ha.
Yeppers some of us are from back in the day, and there's Stoney who saw the last dinosaur. LOL
A big welcome for ya friend, and let's hear from ya often.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied to my post.i need to geta few snap shots on to let use all see the little garden.:)

Jost wanted to say thanks to every one that replied hope to get some pics on soon of the little garden :hubba: :)

welcome to the site and hope you get the help you need and as you learn more you help out others.

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

Latest posts

Back