High Everyone!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudMeister

Inspired Grower
Reaction score
New guy in town, just wanted to stop in and say high! I'm a new medical patient and have been lookin' for a cool forum to hang out, learn and meet cool, open minded people. Looks like you guys and gals are the best ...;)...proud to be a new member!!

I'm heading to the indoor section to see who can help me figure out a little problem.........Thanks a bunch!!

Edited by SmokinMom. This is not a pick-up joint. Go back and reread the rules, thanks.

SmokinMom said:
Welcome to the group. I did edit your post a little bit. We don't condone any sharing of personal info here on MP.

Thanks, my bad :doh:

welcome to the forum. if you have any questions about growing, post them in a new thread and someone(s) will be happy to help ya.:)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to the group BM hope to see you around bro!
Dro:cool2:

:welcome: to MP Bud. :bongin:

BudMeister said:
Edited by SmokinMom. This is not a pick-up joint. Go back and reread the rules, thanks.

greetings...just to eliminate the confusion,we are here and we pick up joints,not because its a pick up joint......hey,wheres my joint?

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

Hey, thanks for the great welcome you guys!! Like I said earlier, this is the best forum I found and I looked around pretty good!!

:welcome: 2 MP.com. Cool site with a lot of cool people, and anything you need to know is in here. See you around.:48:

Latest posts

Back