MissHighTimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslolo

Reaction score
Hi! I'm misslolo, new to this site, I want to know eveyone's FAVE way to smoke & how long you've been smoking for. I love glass bongs blunts and havebeen high for 7 + yrs!
I'm competing to be MissHighTimes! Please check me out and show your support! misshightimes.com/users/misslolo xox

You and me both.

Blunt
9+ years

And why should we vote for you?

Hi misslolo,
Welcome to the site (The best site)!

I've been smoking for about 12 years. My favorite ways to smoke are glass pipes, blunts and bongs.

Good Luck,
HazeMe

me either. its probably a set up lol.. maybe im paranoid..maybe im just stoned. dun dundun dudun dudun... GRASPING TO CONTROL!!!

It's safe. She is a 9+ at this time but I'm PUI of everything:peace:

You guys crack me up.

Misslolo,

Hi and welcome! I enjoy smoking anything good. I don't care what I smoke it out of.

Good luck with your Miss High Times!

Exarmy said:
You and me both.

Blunt
9+ years

And why should we vote for you?
always good to see another blunt lover :) you should vote for me because i love MJ more then anything and want mothing more to represent her in every way posible and thru HT i can represent MJ to a higher power and bigger audience :D

TURKEYNECK said:
i aint clickin that link.
:holysheep:

dr_toker81 said:
me either. its probably a set up lol.. maybe im paranoid..maybe im just stoned. dun dundun dudun dudun... GRASPING TO CONTROL!!!
wow lol i'm not a paranoid smoker but if i was a link wouldn't scare me. besides if i was out to get you wouldn't it be any site other then HT? big sites like that (& this even) are protected by tons of firewalls and malware programs...anywho welcome & hope all is high with you :)

CowboyBudsky said:
Somebody ,,please click the link,,I wanna know.:eek: Just kidden.:D Big Sissys.:fid: I dare ya.

HazeMe said:
Hi misslolo,
Welcome to the site (The best site)!

I've been smoking for about 12 years. My favorite ways to smoke are glass pipes, blunts and bongs.

Good Luck,
HazeMe

Thanks so much! I think this site is sweeet! I can chat openly about weed with other awesome stoners. What's not to love? Ahh I just got done smoking a bowl.

ozzydiodude said:
It's safe. She is a 9+ at this time but I'm PUI of everything:peace:

lol high!! :p

Yoga said:
You guys crack me up.

Misslolo,

Hi and welcome! I enjoy smoking anything good. I don't care what I smoke it out of.

Good luck with your Miss High Times!
That makes two of us hehe! Thanks & welcome!!
UKgirl420 said:
hello and welcome :48: :bong:

love the hair colour ;)

thanks babe! how are you tonight? what's your fave way to smoke? :eek:

My fav way to smoke is,,,uhhh,,let me seeee,,OK,,with my wife rubben my belly. Does that count,,cause I didnt wanna go Adult with it.:D

I know that you are here for enjoyment but probably more than that to get votes. But, even knowing that I have to say I hope you do great. You seem like you are fun and definitely a girl I would like to smoke with. And I think that a Miss High Times should be someone that you think would be fun to get high with.

I hope that you win.

Yoga said:
I know that you are here for enjoyment but probably more than that to get votes. But, even knowing that I have to say I hope you do great. You seem like you are fun and definitely a girl I would like to smoke with. And I think that a Miss High Times should be someone that you think would be fun to get high with.

I hope that you win.

I appreciate that! I would like to smoke with you too! I don't smoke with too many people anymore. Most of my friends moved away after HS. hope all is high!

lol well now that i know ur safe!! welcome aboard the MP train....
i like to smoke whenever i can out of whatever i can.. ive made some pretty interesting pieces..

Latest posts

Back