MissHighTimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Misslolo, glad to see you finally made it to the Best forum around. I have seen you around some other forums, but I believe you'll like this one best...take care..

welcom ta MP lolo:welcome: :bong1: :bong1:

diggin the pic of the blunt in ya ear on ya link ya posted.
:hubba: ya got my vote for missHT fo sho :heart: :D :48:

Welcome to MP Misslolo, glad to have you here.
I been tokin going on ...well...a long long time.
I like my lil bong usually, and will light up a J in public if I have to.
Did any of you check out the free Cervantes grow guide? at the hightimes site...

didnt notice it til ya mentioned it TC checkin it now tho lol

I tried to find you Misslolo, Internet Explorer froze and I lost it........
Is the grow guide worth going back to look at?

TC<<<<<< its basically just a high times special issue. typlical full of pages that mostly adds more than anythin. lol but page 32 has some goliath size plants on top left corner tho. they were pretty cool. im jumpin bak n forth between here n there

direct link to it here for ya. hxxp://www.zinio.com/reader.jsp?issue=416078335&pss=1

omg ya gotta check the purp on page 36. im a creamin now.. lol she sure is purdeee

I tried to bring that link up, Ima gonna forget it, I got a blank page three times, refreshed blank too.

Oh well....
Welcome agian Misslolo, I am sure you look great in your pursuit of the Miss High Times crown.

maybe ya made same mistake i did at first i could get it up online either but realized i copied the xox she typed after link and posted it wit the link in my address bar. but try this one. hxxp://misshightimes.com/users/misslolo

dr_toker81 said:
lol well now that i know ur safe!! welcome aboard the MP train....
i like to smoke whenever i can out of whatever i can.. ive made some pretty interesting pieces..

like what kind of pieces? I have had a few interesting ones myself like an apple bong, a pipe literally made from pipes and anpther pipe made from an amp cord :) thanks for the welcome!

FruityBud said:
Hey Misslolo, welcome to MarijuanaPassion.

thanks! hope all is HIGH with you ;)

Sir_Tokie said:
Welcome Misslolo, glad to see you finally made it to the Best forum around. I have seen you around some other forums, but I believe you'll like this one best...take care..

yeah, I do like this site over so others. I don't mind the ads, this site has a lot of nice chill people such as yourself :cool:

zipflip said:
welcom ta MP lolo:welcome:

diggin the pic of the blunt in ya ear on ya link ya posted.
:hubba: ya got my vote for missHT fo sho :heart:

thanks so much for the kind words & support! i love your icons, the little heart is adorable :p how are you today? i have half inch gauges btw!

tcbud said:
Welcome to MP Misslolo, glad to have you here.
I been tokin going on ...well...a long long time.
I like my lil bong usually, and will light up a J in public if I have to.
Did any of you check out the free Cervantes grow guide? at the hightimes site...

Bongs seem to be the overall fave followed by blunts hehe! I'm looking into getting a vape, my bday is wednesday! I have no checked out the grow guide but anythigt on HT is totally legit :eek:

tcbud said:
I tried to find you Misslolo, Internet Explorer froze and I lost it........
Is the grow guide worth going back to look at?

I'm sure it has some interesting tips in it. I've seen soooooo many different guides with tricks and diff lights and what not that im not sure which info is reallt the best :/ lol (see the end of this post too)

zipflip said:
maybe ya made same mistake i did at first i could get it up online either but realized i copied the xox she typed after link and posted it wit the link in my address bar. but try this one.

hmmmm sorry about the link trouble all! try this one:

h t t p : / / m i s s h i g h t i m e s . c o m / u s e r s / m i s s l o l o

(sorry I can't poast links until i've made 15 posts...)
let me know if that's better & don't forget you can vote daily
thanks again to you all for the sweet welcomes & the support! :D

thanks so much for the kind words & support! i love your icons, the little heart is adorable how are you today? i have half inch gauges btw!
i could never bring myself to guagin any my piercings but a buddy mine has a 0 guage tongur ring and it gives me goosebumps when he sticks it out lol. it like someone took a paper punch to his tongue lol.

zipflip said:
i could never bring myself to guagin any my piercings but a buddy mine has a 0 guage tongur ring and it gives me goosebumps when he sticks it out lol. it like someone took a paper punch to his tongue lol.

they actually have a procedure to remove the skin to make the hole instead of gauging it call dermal punching. if you don't know, look it up. it's gruesome & usually done on cartiledge. i think the only gauged piercing that freak me out or that i just think are stupid are eyebrows, penis, nipples!!!, belly button rings......those places shouldn't be stretched 0_0
i gave 1/2" first hole, 4g second and my tragus (pure cartiledge) is an 8g.
my only standard piercings are my nips, i got my monroed and vert labret down sized.

megan23247 said:
Im on MissHighTimes to, not gonna share the link but if I did I bet some of yall would vote for me. :D

Nice to meet you misslolo

Thanks for the welcome sweetie! I probably have voted for ya ;)

megan23247 said:
Sorry buddy but NO bush around here! Havent seen one of those in a very long time. LMAO

Yeah, no bushes around these parts, lol!!

misslolo said:
i think the only gauged piercing that freak me out or that i just think are stupid are eyebrows, penis, nipples!!!, belly button rings......those places shouldn't be stretched 0_0

im no fan of eyebrow peircings in general really. maybe barbells but no hoops or guaged like u said.
i use to have some crazy piercings back some years between my fingers(2) on one hand got one my nips ripped out in a basketball game too so only got one still and one deformed nipple but some the chix dig it tho lol:D
i've tamed it doewn a bit an took out some over the years . wont give details for anonymity reasons lol. but i do still have a number of em left.
im a dad now an somedays it dont feel right when i look in the mirror is all. i think maybe im wat ya call "gettin old" lol same wit my tatts as well.
when im wit my boy around other parents an their kids i feel so outta place tryin to be all daddy an wat not an i know people round here look at me like im some sorta freak im sure. but they obviously have no sense of individuality IMO
but yet most my age dont have as many piercing as i do here tho hahaha.

Latest posts

Back