Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I can't wait to see what happens in the AM when Hick sees this one :p

Who is this clown? I've been ripped in my day, but never went on a lilliputian terror!

pcduck said:
She is a spy...How else could she uncover such crucial information that will save the free world.:holysheep:

I don't know if I feel good about being called a "spy".......
I prefer to think of myself as a keen observer on the effect of ego.

OldHippieChick said:
I don't know if I feel good about being called a "spy".......
I prefer to think of myself as a keen observer on the effect of ego.

That may be but in order to be an observer you must be within eye sight of the subject. The last two young ladies that tried to stroll across to observe were classified as spies by kim jonwong(sp?) and had a hard time returning. I think that anyone kim wongbong doesn't like is considered a spy. sorry about the spelling but I am not good with names and I am :fly: and :stoned:

doesn't anyone see the blatant pointer to this just being a thread for lulz?

He put Kim Jong ILL. besides the fact that ILL is all caps, the dictator of North Korea spells his name Kim Jong Il. Only one "l". this is just a way for the guy to get attention, and in this case, said attention is negative.

Wow, I take a break for an evening to sit down and write a thoughtful letter to Bill Clinton for the surprise visit...and all the capitalist dogs come here to question my authority.

Is this site British in origin? I am just wondering why my sense of Korean humor does not translate.

Oh well, since world domination is not in the cards....can someone please tell me how to post pictures to my posts?

Kim Jong ILL loves negative rep, please keep it coming. Some of us feed off of the negativity of those that are too dumb to understand humor.

Those that have not yet been re-educated will have generations of their families banished to Busan army camp.

Hick,
Thanks for the personal intro. I will keep my future posts apolitical. It seems that my sense of humor may not be well understood outside of my native homeland. Attachments! Of course, I just didn't get it. We don't have many computers in my part of the world.

I've attached some pics for all to see.

-My glassware, my cab design, my DIY cooltube, and an artsy budshot. I don't have any decent harvest pics at the moment, next harvest is on 11/12 and I will post some more then. I don't like to keep pics of actual weed on my computer and Mrs. Jong ILL took my camera on vacation to Myanmar.

Kudos to the people that figured out that the Dear Leader does not spell his last name 'ILL' and would not take the time to post on an MJ grow site.

The ILLest of the ILL...

cab 1205.JPG

cab 1237.JPG

cab P0791.JPG

cab_0285.jpg

cab_0294.jpg

Nice cab I love how you have it organized it like that :aok:

Kim Jong ILL said:
It seems that my sense of humor may not be well understood outside of my native homeland....

HippyInEngland said:
Then again, it may just be your humour :)

Humour is global but not everyone has a humorous globe.

:peace:

Mutt, thanks...I just posted my first How-To thread on the site. I will post up cab design how-to soon. My design produces about 3 oz every 45 days or so in a footprint that's exactly 2' D x 4'W x 6'H
marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48447

Hippy, I was going to choose Ahmadinejad as my username, but it was taken. :) Thanks again for sticking around...

Kim Jong ILL said:
Of course I am not kidding...I lead one of the most repressive regimes of the 21st century. I have no sense of humor.

Do you want to see maps to my secret underground nuclear enrichment lab? It is where I keep the sharks with grow lights on their heads.

EDIT: When I get 15 posts, I show you pictures of Yongbyon reactor!

:rofl: let me read the rest b4 I welcome you:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back