Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OldHippieChick said:
I heard a rumor that your wife told her beautician that you have a small wee wee and that's why you are on such a power kick.....
You DO make a good case for medical marijuana for the treatment of anxiety.
Peace.
OHC

:rofl:

Kim Jong ILL said:
Yes, we now have Michael's, Lowe's, Home Depot and hydro stores...it's become very progressive since I had my brain surgery and had to yield power to the Korean Worker's Party.

to bad that put in the wrong brain....we will be comeing to remove you from Power...:hitchair:

Look here bud it's real simple, you've gotten off to a bad start! You have a great set-up and a nifty idea with bicycle tube, but you think by being a douchenozzle you can get the attention you apparently don't get period. What your doing is not the kinda attention you want! You can fit in here by just being yourself and not this smuck who forgot to take his prozak. Anarchy is needed in some places but your stepping over that line bubba! Try again and people here will welcome the real you and not this disruption, i know! The people here are the good one's you can talk to. Try it out and see if it works you got nothing to lose.

Um, scuse me...can everyone just lighten up a bit? What makes all these stoners so uptight?

This site is pretty much a counterculture site, no? Is there no tolerance of a difference of opinion? Perhaps I should change my avatar to Che Guevara, Ahmadinejad, or something else to suit YOUR preference?

If the mods tell me to, I will delete my account and take my ideas elsewhere. I am not everyone's cup of tea, and you can choose to ignore me--I'm likely to return the favor. I don't like closed minded people, so consider my avatar and username a litmus test of sorts.

And reminder; douchenozzles spend most of their days inside of pussies... so I may be onto something here.

There is a long illustrious history of people mocking brutal dictators, if you don't get it--no shame to say that you might just not be the brightest bulb in the pack.

three-stooges.jpg
071005_snl_iran_hmed.standard.jpg
article-1168749-003E87B500000258-589_468x490.jpg
kim-jong-il-3.jpg
thumb1_8cecbd5a17ef405ead8b157960c2222f.jpg

eastla_kushsmoka said:
WAH-SHOP that is a great setup you have there

A big HELLO to Boyle Heights. The FREEWAY capital of the USA. I've been there!! Thanks for saying hello!

Whoooaaaaaa...... looks like i MISSED the dang party again ? Nice set up you have there man ! What strains do like to grow ?

why is everybod getting wound up with kim jong :confused:

his humor isnt to every one taste ,,,but hey i found it funny ,,:p now dont go hating me :hitchair:

so ,,,welcome to mp :peace:

Dude is just playin...... I get the sense of humor, but I wont lie, it caught me off guard :)

I don't get it, but maybe its not for me to get. I don't care fer the things this clown is posting on this thread, eitherway i'm done.

Kim Jong ILL said:
A big HELLO to Boyle Heights. The FREEWAY capital of the USA. I've been there!! Thanks for saying hello!

cool dont trip on these peeps that have no common sense ..

You can all choose to get this persons humour but I on the other hand have first hand knowledge as to how the people of Korea are treated by their government. I find his humour distasteful for this site, and I choose not to ignore it! The mods such as Hick have politely made reference to the rule about no politics and if you all choose to ignore the rule as it has been placed for a reason, you can trust I will not be apart of this family in the future.
Most of us are living in a world that seeks peace and harmony to live with one another. Here is a country and a member of its regime that would kick in your door in the middle of the night rape your wife and children, enslave them, ultimately in the end killing them all. We have lived with terror attacks and the fear and knowledge that a renegade country that chooses to ignore the nuclear arms accord will eventually blast some near by innocent country to make a point thus starting a second engagement in world war. I find the humour sickening! Trust when I say knowing what I know that when this country steps over that line North Korea will see the true wrath of a united front that will not weaken until every leader and leaders assistant is subdued and dispatched accordingly. Korea did not fall the first time, but step over the line and they will fall for good with so many eyes watching and just waiting to participate in eliminating the parasites of the world and making it a safe, happy and FREE place to live!

Cheers to all friends here that know me!!! But I will not participate with guys like this here. Its about friends helping friends in the quest for perfect meds. Not a site for someone to also ram down our necks the fact that he lives in a country that dictates every aspect of life and is proud to be apart of it and is proud of his crimes!

Joke or Not! Its distasteful!

Cheers!!!

P.S. Thanks for the attempt Hick but it fell on deaf ears.

the chef said:

So...then you DO get it? I am clowning. Precisely. I heard a good knock-knock joke....ahhhh......forget it.

chris1974 said:
Whoooaaaaaa...... looks like i MISSED the dang party again ? Nice set up you have there man ! What strains do like to grow ?

Thanks! These days I grow Top44 and Papaya. I smoked some Papaya a few years ago from a buddy and just loved the taste and mellow high. It balances nicely with the Top44, which really does finish up nicely in 45 days and produces a heavy, narco high. Every now and again. I throw a Haze clone out there from a mother I've been keeping, but she takes WAY to long to finish. I love my hazes, but cab growing is much more conducive to indies/hybrids.

degenerative_disc said:
Joke or Not! Its distasteful!

Ok, so then we do agree...I am in very poor taste. Aren't you going to ignore me again?

degenerative_disc said:
Not a site for someone to also ram down our necks the fact that he lives in a country that dictates every aspect of life and is proud to be apart of it and is proud of his crimes!

Whoa, slow down there Captain Logic...wait for it...wait for it. [LIGHTBULB]

Way to bring me down DD...seriously, you're a wet blanket. You are discussing politics in a 'no spin zone'.

This site is a DMZ after all!

Life is cruel, short, and harsh--who says we all get to live in peace and harmony?

Earth isn't utopia. But that won't stop me from impressing this idea on my people forcibly, every single day. It's a worker's paradise and EVERYONE has good healthcare!

UKGirl, Chris and eastla.

Thanks again for stopping by the trainwreck....just can't help but to stop and look, can you? Voyeurs. tsk, tsk.

Trainwreck, now that's a good idea. Anyone growing trainwreck here?

dude, you are hilarious!....

that was thought provoking and funny....to me, I totally get that not everyone finds it funny, but that is why we are all different, right?

it's cool that people vented....

then...hey, since they didn't like it (totally cool), they left!..

That's how it should be..everyone free to express themselves (as long as they don't hurt anybody else in the process) and those that don't like it, are free to find something that they do like!

Don't get put off by the sketchy welcome...we are just a bunch of stoners that totally get down with this site and love it too much..

I know I've taken myself WAAAAY too seriously on these boards sometimes ...just throwing my own personal experience out there
You have a great setup ...look forward to seeing your grow!

Would have been funnier if you played on the name Hitler...not very creative at all...

I am Kim Jong ILL, the ILLest...

Get the difference? Oh, cuz your just not that bright!

"How many prison camp inmates does it take to fill a phone booth?

200 if you pack them in loose!"

that's totally stupid dude...and you know it is..I'll prove it:

post that garbage under your real avatar...when (not ifyou don't then we will all know that you are full of....

ILL wasn't telling racist jokes..YOU ARE

waaaay dumb..think of a more intelligent way to make your point

You need to be banned Kim Jong ILL
I will attempt to make this happen, and if I fail I will not be back to this site again! Good luck to you.

Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back