Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds childish, but go for it...take your 404 posts with you...LOL. You said at the outset that you were not growing any more, why are you here?

I will dispense amazing knowledge to these people over time, you seem to deliver intangible value and are on your way out.

Kim Jong ILL said:
Would have been funnier if you played on the name Hitler...not very creative at all...

I am Kim Jong ILL, the ILLest...

Get the difference? Oh, cuz your just not that bright!

There isn't any difference between the two member names or content.

You, butthead, are the stupid one. You're simply not smart enough to know that using a savage dictators name as a members name is wrong.

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS MEMBER AND ALL OF HIS POSTS.

YOU'RE ALREADY LOSING OTHER MEMBERS BY LEAVING THIS ONE HERE.

IT'S A VERY BAD THING TO LEAVE ON THIS SITE.

HIS NASTY REFERENCES TO KIM JONG ARE NO MORE RIGHT THAN THE HITLER POST IS.

Kim Jong ILL said:
Sounds childish, but go for it...take your 404 posts with you...LOL. You said at the outset that you were not growing any more, why are you here?

I will dispense amazing knowledge to these people over time, you seem to deliver intangible value and are on your way out.

You won't be here tomorrow. Take your sick self to one of the groups that allow your kind of nonsense.

BTW, degenerative_disc is worth a million of you.

Thanks Stoney!!!
Its a shame to lose good members with the right intentions to a guy like this who is only out to rattle cages and maybe but people into them.

I second Stony's request!!! MODS terminate or loose good people!

Cheers to Stoney! I have also put in a request to the site operators to eliminate this person.

See you later Kim Song Ill! Not!!!

Oh and you can take your 30 post with you!! Now I am LOL!!

Good thing we're not getting judgmental...YOU ALL GROW FRICKEN WEED FOR CHRISSAKES!

Is it clear to anyone else that this is another member just trying to stir things up? I have a good feeling I already know who it is. :rolleyes:

Pretty obvious he isn't who he says he is. :p

I'm out now too. Poor taste with the crappy attempt at humor.

Kim Jong ILL said:
UKGirl, Chris and eastla.

Thanks again for stopping by the trainwreck....just can't help but to stop and look, can you? Voyeurs. tsk, tsk.

Trainwreck, now that's a good idea. Anyone growing trainwreck here?

hahah im back for more rubber necking :rofl:

but hitler ,,,you just wasnt funny :doh:

Yes we do!!
But not mixed with evil political veiws or comments!

Off YOU GO NOW!!!

No prob, DD. This guy thinks a lot of himself....a group of one!

He won't be here tomorrow. You know he won't.

None of the Mods or MarP are going to agree with his sick sense of humor.

Besides, if he's allowed, then why wouldn't the Hitler guy be allowed? The Hitler guy made fun of tragic, insanely bad things. So does this jerk "Kim Jong". There isn't any difference.

Allow one.....allow them all.

Mods, please do ME a favor and close this thread. It's attracted a number of trolls.

If I check in later and see myself banned, I will take that as a sign and will come back later if I choose, but I doubt it. I stopped here because you have a load of newbs giving just awful info and I was trying to help out a bit. Alas, this may not be the place for me-and if so, I'll go quietly.

My next thread is going to be a how to on cab building, but it seems that I may not be wanted here, that's cool.

I agree Stoney!
I was focused on one at a time. I found the Hitler member to be also in bad taste. I was setting my sites on him/her next. i hope they have enough sence to opologize to our most welcomed jewish members who share only knowledge of growing good meds here and not hurtfull coments towards any other member.

Cheers!!!

Nope not wanted here! As for our new b's they do just fine here with our considerate help and trust when I say. Your knowledge is far infearior to that of other here! My own knowledge is probably greater then yours for that matter and i grow in a hobbo set up that looks like it has produced as good or better plants then the one in your set up pic. And it was all thanks to the pro's here, and your not one of them!

Once again off you go!

I have to say that after the rules were pointed out that no political comments came from the OP.

The OP is new and finding his feet.

The name is wrong in my eyes but like many new members it takes a pointer in the correct direction for them to find the lines we all keep within.

I for one welcome new knowledge.

When the dust settles and this thread has been removed we may find an advantageous aid to the procurement of helping others.

After all, that is what we are all here for.

:peace:

Kim.

You have the ability to remove this entire thread yourself.

Click Edit on your first post then Advanced.

You will find the means to delete the thread.

:peace:

Hippy

As much as I respect you, and you know I do, we can all stand to gain knowledge from those who respect each others rights not to be over powered by people who wish to show signs of power or a greater being. We are all equals and I choose not to rub elbows with people who are self proclaimed dictators and North karea one at that. Do you know what this guy stands for? I have come to know you have great knowledge about many things Hippy, you are very respected here, but look at the outrage and negitive feed back this guy has generated in one post! Dare we open up for more? You can have him and his knowledge its of no use to me!

Cheers!!!

I absolutely apologize for my example of nasty humor in my first post.

It was an example of what happens if you start allowing people to use names such as "Kim Jong" and references such as he put in his first post.

His reference is crude, rude and unfeeling for the MILLIONS of people who have been murdered by Kim Jong. Using his name isn't humorous. It isn't smart. It isn't funny.

It's tragic that he has to stoop to that level to gain attention to himself.

Mods, please remove both Kim Jong and Hitler from the site.

Neither belong anywhere on this site.

It appears the lose of Hitler as well will not be missed. Looking at the date joind and the number of posts. He/she was just created to post on this thread and was not a real member anyways, just someone having some fun under a dif name.

Cheers!!!

As if we all could imagine Hitler having a sense of humor.

Indulge us, brave soldier of censorship---what is your real username? Mods will and should find out anyway and I would encourage their swift action. I am sure that 'spoofing' is against site guidelines too....Arschgesicht!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back