Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what your are saying fully DD :)

Respect works both ways and like 99% here they have mine back too.

All I am saying is as I sit looking back from the outside I can see a new member arriving and using obscure humour.

That kind of humour is way on the outskirts of decency, but it is still humour.

I know what Il is and has done and how it dictates life with a mere spit of its anger.

But.

This is not Il it is just a new member who came with what it thought was a funny entry.

It totally backfired.

The name to join with was chosen unwisely, but then again may have been chosen with purpose.

We dont know yet.

The OP will not be gone or be banned or vanish over the next couple of day, but eyes in power will be watching.

I agree with everyone else, this thread needs to go.

We are still cool DD :)

:peace:

degenerative_disc said:
It appears the lose of Hitler as well will not be missed. Looking at the date joind and the number of posts. He/she was just created to post on this thread and was not a real member anyways, just someone having some fun under a dif name.

Cheers!!!

Wow DD, you really put the pieces together fast! A regular Sherlock Holmes, he is guv'na.

I will admit KIM your the first one ever on this site to have chosen an appropriate adjective that comes close to who I am. None the less see you later and off you go! Maybe come back as a dif name and keep it simple in your entry and you will walk among us un detected. We here enjoy respect of one another and no refferences to political veiws or beliefs. I have friends of all walks of life and chose to respect them all who are deserving.

No worries Hippy, Just didnt want you to get sucked into something that is just not right. Your great but sometimes your just too forgiving lol.

Cheers!!

Oh and bu bye Kim!!

Kim Jong ILL said:
Wow DD, you really put the pieces together fast! A regular Sherlock Holmes, he is guv'na.
Now you're making fun of a standing member.

You're a real piece of work.

Sorry Hippy. I disagree totally with you.

"That kind of humour is way on the outskirts of decency, but it is still humour"

No, it's not. Not any more "humour" then was the "Hitler" post.

It's sick. It's twisted. It has no place on this site.

Neither does his name or the "Hitler" name.

Now he's continued in his making fun of members, throwing jabs at members and the site.

He needs to be banned in his current user name and watched closely if he remains at all.

Frankly, I can't even understand why you would stick up for him.

Kim Jong has murdered, maimed and imprisoned millions of his own people. He allows prison camps that rival that of Hitler at his worst.

To attempt using his name in any humorous tense is tragic. Especially tragic when it seems that many others don't even see it's shame.

It's an immature way to gain attention. It spawns nothing but pain, and remembered murders and death of millions of people.

Why in the world did anyone get upset over the Hitler post if they are going to allow a Kim Jong to exist as a member? No matter how it's looked at, it's the same thing.

I did?

I will go back and re read everything now.
Sorry Hippy I mean no disrespect friend. this guy is under everyones skin who takes offence to the cruelties done to others.

Cheers!!!

I am suppose to be in retirment!!! but I did say i would check in from time to time to see if everyone was being good and stumbled on this guys post. It upset me as I thought it would upset others and desided to take a stand on it. I will not stand by and do nothing about it!

I will say what I see and I do not see animosity.

I'm in your corner Stoney.

I also know who Hitler is, so will a Mod if they combine ISP's and backtrack the logging on and off of the current members of that time.

I protect no-one, but I give a second chance like we all should.

The OP has been backed into a corner like a rabbit in a lions den, it is expected that the rabbit roars like a lion.

I, as a few others, see the angle of the humour, it was humour, just in a sour way.

I see your view and understand it.

Kim Jong Ill Put A Gun In Your Mouth And Pull The Trigger. It Will Not Hurt Cause Your Brains Are In Your Rectum

Some of us lost family and friends in the real world and this just opens old wounds.

ok i see hick is a mod .....and he will decide if he should be gone or not....i didnt know this was a kangaroo court ....
since when did us lowly members decide who stays and who goes
granted i found him humouros ,,but i didnt dig to deep into the political side of things ,, took his posts for what they were ,,,
also another thread i read recently mentioned hitler dictating ,,hick even added a moustache ,,,accepted it was in a diffrent context ...but it was ok to make fun of dictarship then hmmm:rolleyes:

and i really dont see how bashing someone for bashing someone else is productive :confused:

just leave the thread if ya dont like it dont keep coming back for more

lets just roll a :tokie: or hit the :bong: and accept not everyone will get a long ...but we are all here to learn to grow and help :peace:

HippyInEngland said:
I will say what I see and I do not see animosity.

I'm in your corner Stoney.

I also know who Hitler is, so will a Mod if they combine ISP's and backtrack the logging on and off of the current members of that time.

I protect no-one, but I give a second chance like we all should.

The OP has been backed into a corner like a rabbit in a lions den, it is expected that the rabbit roars like a lion.

I, as a few others, see the angle of the humour, it was humour, just in a sour way.

I see your view and understand it.

I used to be a Mod here Hippy. I know well how the IP addresses can be used to track who has several ID's.

I used the "Hitler" post. No surprise there huh? I attempted to show how crude the site can become if this "Kim Jong" person is allowed to post that type of garbage on this site.

I'm glad that the Hitler post was seen as rude, crude and cruel. It was meant to do just that. It was also intended to show how rude, crude and cruel the first post of this "Kim Jong" person was.

His humor included making reference to enslaved people, getting back to torturing people, and refers to leaving a site "whose membership appears largely bipolar and immature".

I attempted to show in the Hitler post that making fun of tragic events in history IS NOT FUNNY in ANY sense of the word "funny".

It's crude. It's rude. It's mean spirited, nasty and cruel.

While typing the "Hitler" post, I actually felt ill for doing so. It was intended to bring a clear view of the OP's first post into context, but failed, obviously.

While thinking the Hitler post was very bad, rightfully so, some even now condone the post of a person making fun of the millions of people who are right this moment, enslaved by Kim Jong.

I'm very sorry. I wonder what this person is thought of in his old group?

Did he leave it or was he thrown out?

His readiness to name call, throw nasty comments and make fun of people make me think that the latter is more possible than the former.

Thank you for being so polite in your disagreement with me. That shows me that you are made of good stuff. I've tried to be as polite, but clear in what I'm trying to show.

I guess if I had seen the thread you make reference too about Hitler I might have had something to say about that as well. I guess being a lowly member gives me no right to defend my right not to participate in the thing that offend me here. If this is the case and I have no rights as a lowly member and I am just to suck it up on those things that offend me, this is not the place for me to be! I have a voice and my right to stand up for what i believe in and I will, but I guess just not here. I thought this site was for people who enjoyed the art of growing their own meds and for those who wanted the on line support and friendships to do so. i will not participate in this kind of thread but found the need to say something as i believe I have said what other would have liked to say but were to affraid to do so.

WITHOUT MENTION THERE CAN BE NO RESOLVE!

I chose to say something and have no regrets. I will say I stand by my choice to say if guys like this stay and can say what ever they want without reguard to who they hurt or how they hurt I will no longer participate as a respected member of this site who has hurt no one even if i am a lowly member.

Cheers!!!

No one has decided anything, except for their personal like or dislike for the person "Kim Jong" and his use of nasty events that are happening right this moment, as humor.

I, like you, have expressed my opinion. It's nothing like a "kangaroo court". It's an expression of disgust at the use of human tragedy as humor.

If you found humor in his comments about enslavement or torture, then that is also a shame.

You do know that those people that Kim Jong is doing that to are alive, in his prisons being tortured right this moment, don't you? Getting raped, getting beat, bones being broken, skin flayed from their bodies? Right now!

While this thread progresses, more people are getting just that.

No, it's not funny. Not in the slightest.

Far from being a "kangaroo court", it's a group of people who are showing their disgust at something that is mean and cruel.

UKgirl420 said:
ok i see hick is a mod .....and he will decide if he should be gone or not....i didnt know this was a kangaroo court ....
since when did us lowly members decide who stays and who goes
granted i found him humouros ,,but i didnt dig to deep into the political side of things ,, took his posts for what they were ,,,
also another thread i read recently mentioned hitler dictating ,,hick even added a moustache ,,,accepted it was in a diffrent context ...but it was ok to make fun of dictarship then hmmm:rolleyes:

and i really dont see how bashing someone for bashing someone else is productive :confused:

just leave the thread if ya dont like it dont keep coming back for more

lets just roll a :tokie: or hit the :bong: and accept not everyone will get a long ...but we are all here to learn to grow and help :peace:

Let me close by saying this.

What if Kim started this thread the same way he did so and a member read it who's parents or grand parents were slaughtered by this man. And that member spoke up on how it made them feel and brought all that pain back. Would it be ok?

I think not!

Cheers!!!

Once again Stoney, thanks! right on the money again!

Cheers!!!

I am not angry or trying to argue but this post is definitely not what I come to the site for..the op obviously posted it for attention and we are all giving it...

I'm not challenging you, dear leader...

"I stopped here because you have a load of newbs giving just awful info and I was trying to help out a bit."

I am curious to know, however, what bad advice has been given out...maybe I mistakenly took some of it!

You got that right 2dogs 5 pages in one day I never seen a thread grow so fast! Its unfortunate its a bad thread!

Cheers!!!

I say we all go smoke and leave Shorty alone.

2Dog said:
I am not angry or trying to argue but this post is definitely not what I come to the site for..the op obviously posted it for attention and we are all giving it...
I think perhaps it's the same type of attention he got at his last site.

I doubt that he's enjoying this attention.

I wonder also, when his IP address is compared to other users of this site, if it will match someone we all know.

Let me make something very, very clear to the members of MP:

I used that nasty Hitler post in an attempt to make everyone see that the obvious comparison between the two attempts to find humor in human torture and enslavement were OUT OF PLACE in any part of this site.

While typing that cruel post, it actually made my insides twist, as they did when the actual events happened during my lifetime.

I was only 12 years old when the combined strength of the entire world overcame that insane man, and I find it especially revolting to mimic his actions in sick humor that I tried to use as an eye-opener to the other members and to the person using "Kim Jong" as a member name.

Perhaps I'm being too severe with my responses to this, but I sincerely hope that this new person will take to heart the plea to rejoin the site with a more appropriate name, and to stop trying to use human tragedy as humor, no matter how benign he thinks he's being.

My sincere apology to anyone and everyone who misunderstood the purpose of the "Hitler" post. It's was to point out the evilness of finding or using humor that is founded in the pain, agony and suffering of a fellow human being.

I wonder also, when his IP address is compared to other users of this site, if it will match someone we all know.

this is interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back