5 years in Federal Prison for pot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time4Plan-B said:
hduwfgkawejhfujkba;wshawi'ujtc' haw'ioufcn[0iofucgsp;szo8suct[a8'uzw\;

You know what?....I think there is a message in your missive,... somewhere... but, I ain't 'ciphered it, yet.

Can you make it a little clearer?...
Or, are you 'fgk' illiterate, obnoxious, and FUBAR'd ?

I am big time interested in what you have to say.

IF you can say it, so that I may understand it...I would be honored...
you cannot insult me...

Please...share your story with another human being who cares...

"The dull and the ignorant, they have their story, too."

I will listen to yours,...if you will listen to mine.
(and, i will not even ax for a donation)

The above blab is seeking 'controversy'...

Where have all the 'brawlers' gone?
Are you sceered?

Jesus fhl what rattled your cage when i hit reply the message came up with 'message too short' so i just hit/mashed the keys to reply there was no intention to insult anybody and how you can perceive that is beyond comprehension.
I have done this a few times over the years but im not going to look at my posts to verify this fact.
T4

FlyingTooLow said:
Hey, T4...

I go now to check out 'Plan-B'...I do not think I even know what 'hip hop' is...how would I identify it?
Or, will a youtube vid learn me?

But, I gotta tell ya, I interpreted your screen name for something entirely different.
ALL of my 'Plan B's' have been for capture of the 'golden ring.'
EVERY time!

One thunderous ring of the cash register!

There ain't nothing like a drawer full of cash when drawing your last freakin' breath.

I cannot think of anything else to do....
that is this much fun.

"I come before you, to stand behind you, to tell you a story I know nothing about..."

-----I do not know who said that...but, obviously, a deep thinker

Yeah, keep piling up the money so unc sam can grab it all up.....

I can think of many things better than a drawer full of cash, and doubt cash will be on my mind when drawing my last breath.

Roddy said:
Yeah, keep piling up the money so unc sam can grab it all up.....

I can think of many things better than a drawer full of cash, and doubt cash will be on my mind when drawing my last breath.

Agreed.

Time4Plan-B said:
Jesus fhl what rattled your cage when i hit reply the message came up with 'message too short' so i just hit/mashed the keys to reply there was no intention to insult anybody and how you can perceive that is beyond comprehension.
I have done this a few times over the years but im not going to look at my posts to verify this fact.
T4

Peace, T4...no insults taken or given here.

I was talking about the post you made with all the letters, numbers and symbols...I spent almost an hour trying to decode that.

You know what I finally figured out?
Say, that's good pot.

Have a great day.

Time4Plan-B said:
hduwfgkawejhfujkba;wshawi'ujtc' haw'ioufcn[0iofucgsp;szo8suct[a8'uzw\;

Just mash the keyboard and you can do the same but i can confirm there was/is no cryptic message in the above.:p:D
You spent almost an hour trying to de-cipher it.:eek:
T4

WHat is this..."Hip" "Hop" you speak of ...?:giggle:

:rofl:

sorry...wakenbaked this a.m. on some NLxBB. feelin' a lil funny in the noggin' today.

7greeneyes said:
sorry...wakenbaked this a.m. on some NLxBB. feelin' a lil funny in the noggin' today.

:giggle: Only today??? :rofl: :rofl: :bolt:

Latest posts

Back