5 years in Federal Prison for pot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'ma gonna bite.

How much does that teeny tinny amount of reefer sell for in prison?

By typing the above I am in full knowledge of breaking the rules here. I guess all I have to do is say sorry. Sorry. And I will be forgiven?

Poke, I didnt start it, really, he asked the question first.

On an aside.
Found a rattle snake in the garden yesterday. I was standing right next to it more than once and never heard a rattle. It was curled nicely in a cinder block. I put a bucket on that block. We made the garden bigger yesterday and the whole while we were traipsing around in the garden that rattler coiled just silent as you please. I guess I am missing a bunch of lizards due to that guy.

It's was $10 for a stem and 2 seeds rolled in a bible page when I was there.

All Club Fed is, Is a boarding school for those of us that couldnt get into college.

tcbud said:
Okay, I'ma gonna bite.

How much does that teeny tinny amount of reefer sell for in prison?

By typing the above I am in full knowledge of breaking the rules here. I guess all I have to do is say sorry. Sorry. And I will be forgiven?

Poke, I didnt start it, really, he asked the question first.

On an aside.
Found a rattle snake in the garden yesterday. I was standing right next to it more than once and never heard a rattle. It was curled nicely in a cinder block. I put a bucket on that block. We made the garden bigger yesterday and the whole while we were traipsing around in the garden that rattler coiled just silent as you please. I guess I am missing a bunch of lizards due to that guy.

I did not know that this was an improper question. This is actually 'American History'...I am sure it is archived somewhere in the DOJ stats,

The cost, from 1981 until 1986, for a level teaspoon was $25. I have no idea what it is today. But, I just read an article about Michael Douglas' son getting 54 months added to his already 5 year sentence. It seems he was busted with a miniscule amount of pot in Federal Prison.
Kinda makes you wonder how it got in, huh?

Re your rattlesnake buddy. I live on the east coast of Florida. The biggest diamond back I have ever seen I encountered on a 5 acre piece of rural land I have about 2,000 feet west of my house. It is VERY rural. No access by approved roadway and heavily wooded. I told my neighbor, a retired biology professor about the meeting. His question: "You didn't kill it, did you?" Then he told me the benefits they provide in the balance of nature.
No, I only watched it as it watched me. He never coiled nor rattled. Neither of us showed aggression. I left him in peace.

After doing a little reading on the 'Eastern Diamondback Rattler,' I found that they spend their entire life within a 500 acre area. They are the largest and most venomous snake in North America. I guess my 'little buddy' is probably still out there. He was too big for one of our many feral hogs to mess with.

Are we done vetting him yet? :)

Seems he got off on a bad foot and put a cpl peeps on spam alert but since then I hve seen nothing but a willingness to participate and share with us. I find him engaging and intelligent in his posts and can't help thinking that's something we can use here at MP. jmo

I havent seen anything to make me think of spam and we all know I love to jump the spammers

ozzydiodude said:
It's was $10 for a stem and 2 seeds rolled in a bible page when I was there.

All Club Fed is, Is a boarding school for those of us that couldnt get into college.

Not understanding "...for a stem and 2 seeds..." What did you smoke?

Regarding 'Club Fed.' Yes, those are out there. They now call them 'Federal Prison Camps.' They are 'minimum security' human warehouses. Most of the inmates visiting those are either white collar crimes...or persons that have 'rolled over' on their partners in crime.
These folks would not be turned out in 'general population.' Rats are not condoned in high security facilities. Many 'visitors' there have nothing left to lose.

The fed joints were classified as to 'security level.' Level 1 being 'minimum security'...level 6 being 'maximum' security. There is only one level 6 fed joint. That is now (or was when I was in) Marion, Illinois. It replaced Alcatraz sometime in the 1960's....I think. I was in a Level 4. Murderers, rapists, armed bank robbers, kidnappers...and large scale drug offenders (these made up 58% of my 'visiting class')
The murderers and rapists 'attended' federal joints if their crimes occurred on federal land, i.e., National Parks, Forests, Indian Reservations, military bases, etc.

It's pretty easy to tell the difference between a 'prison camp,' and a high security facility. A camp observes imaginary lines which cannot be crossed.
As security level goes up, so do the layers of fences with concertina wire and gun towers. They ain't fooling around in those places. Yo butt is there to stay...until they say differently.

I know this is way too much information, but I wanted to relieve you of the misconception that all federal joints are 'Club Feds.'
Just in case you ever find yourself there...you will be able to tell the difference.

Having done time in both the Fed and state systems all federal prisons are a club compared to state prisons.

Funny that you dont know about the stem and 2 seeds in a bible page joke, when you clain to have done time.

ozzydiodude said:
Having done time in both the Fed and state systems all federal prisons are a club compared to state prisons.

Funny that you dont know about the stem and 2 seeds in a bible page joke, when you clain to have done time.

I have heard that about state vs fed prisons. It probably depends on the security level...and the kind of folks doing the time. But, no, thankfully, I have only been to the one. I was at Ashland Federal Correctional Institution, Ashland, Kentucky.

Nope, I never heard of the 'stem and 2 seeds in a Bible page joke'...maybe that was after my time.
So, tell me the joke...cannot have too much information.
It's something I can share with my canoe buddies...during a drunken and smoked up fireside chat.

I hope to hear from you.

OOOOO!!! OZZY COMMIN WITH THE SNEAKINESS!!! I LIKE IT ;)
Honestly, I know it doesn't mean to much what I input, but I read this whole thread from post 1 to here, and I have seen nothing but this guy promoting his book. Only when people start complaining about him referring/promoting to his book, does he then die down about his subconscious promoting and starts manipulating everyone with facts and stories of a different route. But watch! It's only a matter of time before he makes another reference to his book, or says a story or talks about somebody, who was in the end, a part of his book... All i see is him talking about his book but in a filtered manner to make it seem otherwise. Either way, was an entertaining thread to read lol! And this is just how i feel and see it. But, the Admins seems to not have a prob with him, nothin we can do :)

p.s. I'm curious about the joke as well :p

the joke is What's a jail house joint? A stem and 2 seed rolled up in a blank bible page.

FTL we must have missed each other at Ashland I was there in 87-88. The security level dont matter much when you are locked up in states just feds.

ozzydiodude said:
the joke is What's a jail house joint? A stem and 2 seed rolled up in a blank bible page.

FTL we must have missed each other at Ashland I was there in 87-88. The security level dont matter much when you are locked up in states just feds.

Much love the joke...nope, I've never heard it. But, that's where I learned to roll 'pin joints.' And not a wisp of smoke was wasted.

Re Ashland...I was there from 1981-1986. Holy smokes, Sir...what a small world.
Did you take any classes there? I took welding...under Mr. Larry E. Stafford.
He was a great guy...taught me how to do something with my hands. Before that, I had NO manual skills...none. I remember one of his comments: "With welding, you can build anything that you can imagine."

How about Mr. George? He was the supervisor of education. Another good guy.

How about the warden? All I remember is that he was a black guy...last name was Storey. His biggest concern was how much wax was on the floors.

Dang, very small world. And that part I do not miss.
Stay safe, Bro...I wish you all the best.

Will share the joke...how true it is.
Thank you

EsC420PoT said:
OOOOO!!! OZZY COMMIN WITH THE SNEAKINESS!!! I LIKE IT ;)
Honestly, I know it doesn't mean to much what I input, but I read this whole thread from post 1 to here, and I have seen nothing but this guy promoting his book. Only when people start complaining about him referring/promoting to his book, does he then die down about his subconscious promoting and starts manipulating everyone with facts and stories of a different route. But watch! It's only a matter of time before he makes another reference to his book, or says a story or talks about somebody, who was in the end, a part of his book... All i see is him talking about his book but in a filtered manner to make it seem otherwise. Either way, was an entertaining thread to read lol! And this is just how i feel and see it. But, the Admins seems to not have a prob with him, nothin we can do :)

p.s. I'm curious about the joke as well :p

;)

Hamster Lewis said:
Are we done vetting him yet? :)

Seems he got off on a bad foot and put a cpl peeps on spam alert but since then I hve seen nothing but a willingness to participate and share with us. I find him engaging and intelligent in his posts and can't help thinking that's something we can use here at MP. jmo

Hamster...a million thanks for the vote of confidence.
I promise, Sir/Madam, I will not let you down.

You guys have a great site here.
I know not much about growing, but I know a lot about the penalties.

Sites like this will some day help to change those.
Stay safe

FlyingTooLow said:
I recently received a letter from a lady in Texas. Her nephew, a college student in New York...full time job...paying his own way, came to Texas for a visit. He was busted with 4 joints.
The local courts gave him 3 years. I thiink she said it was a 'mandatory minimum.'
Lot of sickness going on around here.

Get out the vote...put it before the populace and out of the hands of 'our' representatives.

I live in Texas,,,,4 joints will not get you three years in Texas. Check out thier MJ laws.

WeedHopper said:
I live in Texas,,,,4 joints will not get you three years in Texas. Check out thier MJ laws.

Someone else pointed this out earlier. That person suggested that maybe the nephew did not tell her 'all of the story.' From what I've read, that must be correct.

Many thanks for your reply.

I have to say this is the only topic I have read from start to finish and some want to get rid of him .

Happy Hooker said:
I have to say this is the only topic I have read from start to finish and some want to get rid of him .

Dang, Happy Hooker...I hope that means you can at least tolerate my blather.
I have lots of it.
But, I don't know squat about growing weed of the quality I am able to buy today.
Whoever grows this stuff is the master of his trade.

A million thanks for your comment.
I wish you the best.

Well you come to the right place to learn how to grow the best around^ I've never been on a forum where people are actually this helpful for anything!

FlyingTooLow said:
The USA produces the best product...it's time that this stuff finds its way into a legal European market

I would tend to disagree that the USA makes the best product :p Canada and the Netherlands have some of the best product IMO. Then again It really all depends who's growing it in the end.

As for the 12,000lbs :eek: thasalottagreen!

hope your stay at the forums is a little less rocky than the check in! lol

Latest posts

Back