Russia fears new epidemic of synthetic marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

MOSCOW — Russia's leading anti-drug crusader says the abuse of synthetic marijuana is turning into a "horrible" epidemic in his country.

Experts say a range of hallucinogens known as "spice" are very hard to kick, and addicts lose sleep, weight and get kidney and brain disorders from them.

Evgeny Roizman, who spoke Wednesday, heads a rehabilitation clinic in the central city of Ekaterinburg.

Concerned about the spread of "spice," Russian drug enforcement agencies have banned several of its chemical ingredients. But producers can easily change the chemical makeup to come up with new brands, which are advertised online and widely sold across Russia.

Components of "spice" have been banned in several European nations and in parts of the United States.

I don't like them calling it "synthetic marijuana". It is not even close to being marijuana. But calling it that connects the two subconsciously for the unknowing.

It aint real less yual walk the trail to the end. Fake well is fake grows yur need and knows what yur puttin to pouch in end.

BWD

I bet they could get those people off of "spice" with some good old fashioned MJ...you know, like methedone for H.

To be honest, I was a spice head for about 3 years of being on probation...

Ive done the jwh chemicals, th am2201 YUR44 and a cpl others,

Everything above this is true, VERY ADDICTING... You do get "dope" sick when quitting, you DON'T sleep, If you do its just for a cpl hrs then your up getting high again...

Now with the marijuana being like methedone, it doesn't work like that, Since the chemical react's with the cdb1 and 2 receptors, smoking weed didn't get me high at all I could smoke, smoke, and smoke more without a buzz.. Nooww I've been off the Am2201 for a little over a week, and I faced a blunt of headband a little ago.. Defff ripppped :D feeels good to be back to normal..

Spice is whack, Esp the pure chemical.. I tried that a cpl weeks back... Ended up in a different world, couldn't walk for ****. I had rubber legs/arms/neck.. I caught myself talking to no one bout killing someone...

Needless to say, I flushed everything I had (20-30grams of chemical) and called it quits..

Latest posts

Back