Dank here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trollmaster, there are people like that on every site. It just takes a bit of time to figure out who they are.

Troll, what can we do to help you?
not much honestly
you guys and gal's cant control the actions of members
im not saying that ya'll are not in control thats not what im getting at you guys or gal's handle this site very well
and the mods are very nice :)

What's up Dank!!!! :vap-leafy_wave: And everyone else over here!!!

Another transplant from RIU here.... Rosy pointed me in this direction so I could hang with the cool peeps!! Hopefully the drama lamma will stay over there.

For those who don't know of me, I like to grow LOL !!! I have a small Organic perpetual grow and harvest a little bit every month. I love Bubble hash and believe I have learned how to make it from who I feel is the Hash King over at RIU.

I am looking forward to meeting some cool people with the same passion for pot as I do!!

:peace:

HEY!!! Whats up bro?? :) Glad your here man... haha

Another transplant from RIU here.... Rosy pointed me in this direction so I could hang with the cool peeps!! Hopefully the drama lamma will stay over there.

For those who don't know of me, I like to grow LOL !!! I have a small Organic perpetual grow and harvest a little bit every month. I love Bubble hash and believe I have learned how to make it from who I feel is the Hash King over at RIU.

I am looking forward to meeting some cool people with the same passion for pot as I do!!

:welcome: all refugee's from RIU. Their loss is our gain.

Please post away regarding auto's. I grew one cpl years back and it turned out stellar.

Don't let trollers get you down. Here at MP we keep that manure to a minimum.

7greeneyes:stoned:

Thanks bro. I just started myself an (auto) Royal Queen Cheese. She has a tap, awaiting soil now :vap-leafy_wave: woot woot

Please post away regarding auto's. I grew one cpl years back and it turned out stellar.

Well hello. :) HAHA.. Here's that link you was awaiting :) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=877327#post877327

Glad to hear that! RIU is full of them. Love the refugee thing ;)

Thanks bro. I just started myself an (auto) Royal Queen Cheese. She has a tap, awaiting soil now :vap-leafy_wave: woot woot
was that one of my beans >.> how did you get your hands on that i wonder

jk jk

youll like it was a treat to grow

i made some crosses with it still have yet to pop any of those

Latest posts

Back